Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video (19083 Views)

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video) / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ojehmario1969(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lionel Messi announced his next club in an interview with Diario SPORT, the Argentine forward confirming he has opted for Inter Miami.

The Athletic explain that José Mas and Jorge Mas, the owners of the American club, handled the negotiations in person, and have given details of the offer made to convince Messi, a proposal in which MLS has been involved.

In addition to the salary offered by Inter Miami, both MLS and Apple are offering Messi a share of the revenue from new subscribers to Apple TV+'s MLS broadcast package. Both organisations have a 10-year contract signed this spring for $2.5 billion and believe Messi's arrival will boost ratings and subscribers.

Apple, in fact, already announced a five-part documentary series on Messi's World Cup appearances.

Adidas, who sponsor Messi and are one of MLS's main sponsors, have also been involved in the negotiations. The Argentine would receive a share of any extra revenue Adidas earns from its involvement in MLS. The German firm has been associated with MLS since 1996 and recently signed a six-year, $830 million deal.

In addition, he is being offered the chance to buy an MLS franchise when his playing days are over. David Beckham did something similar when he played for the Los Angeles Galaxy. The Englishman bought part of Inter Miami.

https://twitter.com/intermiamicf/status/1666525630454812686?s=21&t=Ss8h-2ZIrTAmfC9BCJnX-A

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ojehmario1969(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nice deal
there is no problem Messi joining MLS because he
already completed football on 18th of december 2022 so. if he likes he can play for sunshine stars or even kano pillars!!

At the age of 35 THE G.O.A.T have a world cup, Best player of world cup, a copa America, best player of copa America,Ligue 1, best player of the season, 8th balon d or nominee. And certain camel rider was busy sacking Juventus and ManU coaches grin even sacked his Ali camel coach.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ebexofficial: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Deal for shoe.

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by izonborn098(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Better for himBetter for himBetter for him. Who No like money
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ojehmario1969(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
ebexofficial:
Deal for shoe.
Na money dey talk
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Sunshine34(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Messi is good no doubt but he lacks football business. MLS money compare to SAUDI OIL MONEY undecided undecided. He supposed go wipe in money from Saudi after leaving Europe

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by BOLATINUBU01: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
The greatest of all time

Welcome to the United States of America

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Damidave1124(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
A
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by YoungLionken(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Messi, as an individual, never recovered in terms of play after leaving Barca (don't even mention world cup)..

In his mind, "why did I fall into that trap of leaving Barca to prove myself, now see where it has landed me"...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
🚻

Thought he was said to be on his way to Barcelona. Oh CR7 don give am lesson

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Great100000: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Wow!!! You really try, Big respect Leo & CR7

Just like my dad told me the beautiful story of Edson Arantes do Nascimento (Pele) I will also tell my children the beautiful story of amazing rivalry between Leo & CR7.

Even as a Chelsea fan, I really missed El-Classico of Leo vs CR7.

12 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by chieveboy(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
The more we looked, the less we saw. How far al-Ittihad?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by 43Ronin: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Messi serve ororo hot plate ooo cheesy. ororo thought he would have a fellow GOAT in the camels league, Messi just dull d ewuré

15 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by PussyKing(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubu
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by KennethEnyi(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Welcome to MLS Messi I hope your career will finally finish here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by rajiedreez: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2023
smiley We'll see who has the better come back like Zlatan between him and CR7

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by SleekyP(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2023
cool
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by dyera(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Fear did not allow Messi to return to Barcelona, he was afraid he will come back to disgrace himself.

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Bahamas95(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2023
MLS is better than Walai Talai league. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2023
The retirement plan in USA is better than going back to Barca. I wonder why Xavi wants Messi back. Barca should move on.

10 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by OgaTheTop2: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
smiley
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Obakoolex(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Life is seasonal and turn by turn.... good luck to one of the best to ever grace the pitch.

6 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Shnew: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Messi
Think say na Barca he de go
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Freshtruth(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2023
After u and Ronaldo done spoil Europe with goals finished una done run I done lost love for football how I wish supersport can be showing MLS games. Football is dying gradually no Heir no sign at all of messi replacement though Mbsppe done replace Ronaldo but no messi own na waaaaa ooo

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Great100000: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Also, this season is very weird, all the Big names in football are either retiring or moving away from Europe to another Continents.

Zlatan = Retire

CR7 = Saudi Arabia League

Messi = USA League.

Kante = Saudi Arabia League

Benzema = Saudi Arabia League

More of them still want to go to Saudi Arabia League.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Patrioticman007(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Messi ranway from Saudi Arab Money due to the presence of the only GOAT, in soccer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Dvmbfvcks pendu fans doesn't have a clue about MLS, those retarrrds dey compare am to the non rated camels league. MLS wey dey far ahead of some league in Europe. Google is free.

Why should Messi go and play in the desert. Money wey dem pay pendu wey his fans dey wannk earlier this year, nah peanuts compare to wetin Messi turn down.

Messi can choose to retire today, He has already completed football. Make dem deduct 10 years from Pendu's age he will never near messi's legacy in the history of football.

All ye poor pendu fans, we Messi fans no dey argue with una since last year, we just dey enjoy una misery ni cos we are living your dreams, i bet for una dvmbheads, una wish to be like us. Dream is free

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.