Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) (43583 Views)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
My dear, Africa is a Godforsaken continent undecided

The shits that come out of ur hrt nd expressed by writing nd speaking on a daily is more babaric than this.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by NMotorwerks: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
THAT'S THE EVIDENCE, WHY HE GO THIEF?
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Ezendigbo1978: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
He looks cute with the goat on his back.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
goat no dey worry about petrol subsidy. free ride kiss
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by izubext007: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
i wish they do this to our politicians
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
I came to check his name and location, but I was disappointed

To avoid unwanted pregnancy, always have sex late in the night, when sperms are sleeping 😌*

Medical advice ni o πŸ™„*

Nobody will teach you this in school 😜
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Dhury: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
is not the same African stole the goat or his mate's in Europe dey thief goat?
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Nyanabo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Poor people de suffer for this country oh... Meanwhile the thieving politicians are celebrated.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
This is human indignity. We should learn to treat ourselves with dignity and respect as Africans.

What respect do you think a goat thief has for him/herself?
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by JAYUK(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
This treatment is little compared to what those accused of witchcraft pass through, Africa will perpetually remain in the dark.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by BOOMnaija(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
T
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Alvin212(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu supporter
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by tenpipsperday: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Africans and barbaric behaviours

Funny enough when the bigger thief shows up from Abuja, these same people will be falling over themselves to worship him. And he will give them ₦5000 to share among themselves.
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by toprealman: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Same people will not dare to speak up against corrupt politicians living next door that steals for fun because of either what the gain from the politicial thief, religious affiliation or tribe!
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by occfx: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dfvdaiSKY

Suspected goat thief handcuffed & forced to carry the goat behind him

#wetindeyhappentv

Two of them resemble
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Felix6: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
It's very evident that his act was hunger driven. Now what do we say about the likes of Hadi Sirika? They should free him abeg.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by duro4chang(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
What id barbaric here?

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
the fact that this goat thief is still alive is what is most amazing here...
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Definitely a coneheaded structure...thank God, he would've done the below to that poor ewure
grin

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by wizdooarchy3(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Anumanu go thief another anumanu cheesy
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by dhardline(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why can't Hadi Sirika and his aviation cronies be given this type of treatment? Poor people dey suffer for Africa o. Hmm...

I won't mind if they tie a plane to his back and ask him to carry it along the runwayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Ebibis: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na goatnastic him dey do
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Anyiamaka: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
They did this in a country where Tinubu is the president? Mtcheeeeew
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by SavageResponse(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
udede:
Hmmmm
I think I know that thief. He is a notorious troll here on nairaland and if i vex i will just mention him na na na

Mention his name grin
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by scholes23(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why can't Hadi Sirika and his aviation cronies be given this type of treatment? Poor people dey suffer for Africa o. Hmm...
🎡Poor man wey thief Maggi we dem go show him face for crime fighters, Rich man wey thief money we nor dey see their face for crime fighters 🎡
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by EnterpriseMan: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
If na Onitsha they for don put tyre for neck put fuel burn am since grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Modifire(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Suspected goat thief handcuffed & forced to carry the goat behind him

#wetindeyhappentv

grin grin
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
That goat no get horns to use knak am continuously for head?
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by thaoriginator: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Who be this mumu?

God, Nairaland cry

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by woleabayo(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
ole ole ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.