Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy (2522 Views)

How Many Children Is More Reliable In A Monogamy Family / Monogamy Is Unnatural / Agony Of Monogamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Vision101(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2023
@Hathor5

No, she will marry several men and they still will be taking care of her financially. I think that`s better. ;

@me
Whichever way you want the woman to win. What happened to "what a man can do a woman can also do" You want equal right but not equal responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by talented321: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2023
You are free do whatever you wish is your fucking life. Go and marry twenty men, sex starve woman but claiming feminism
Hathor5:

I will go into exile if I must. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Jman06(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Hathor5:

No, she will marry several men and they still will be taking care of her financially. I think that`s better. wink
I don't even agree that a man should take care of financial needs of a healthy woman in a monogamous setting let alone in a polyandrous one.

Both genders should work and take care of their personal needs. If children are involved, then both parents should contribute to their upkeeps. That's the trend in modern feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hathor5:

Really? I was surprised when I stumbled upon it.

The truth is everyone gets tired of having the same experiences after a while. The lustre wears off and it gets old, naturally there's a craving for some excitement again.

The difference is with men, séx is almost meaningless. We can sleep with a woman we despise if she's pretty or sexy enough, eg, many men don't like Toke Makinwa but they would have raging hard ons for her and bang her senseless.
On the other hand, with women there's generally a high level of emotionality and sentimentality involved which can spell doom for any relationship she's in. Mostly only damaged women who can no longer pair bond have meaningless séx.

Abeg hand done dey pain me. Make I stop here

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jman06:
I don't even agree that a man should take care of financial needs of a healthy woman in a monogamous setting let alone in a polyandrous one.

Both genders should work and take care of their personal needs. If children are involved, then both parents should contribute to their upkeeps. That's the trend in modern feminism.

Smh. No amount of idealism will dissuade women from wanting to be taken care of by their men. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
You are free do whatever you wish is your fucking life. Go and marry twenty men, sex starve woman but claiming feminism

Lol. Don't take it personally my G. Una dey share toto? grin grin grin
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Jman06(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belafonte:

Smh. No amount of idealism will dissuade women from wanting to be taken care of by their men. Know this and know peace
So, men don't want to be taken care of too?

According to feminists, men and women are equal. If that is the case, then women should stop seeing men as being responsible for taking care of them. If my woman cannot spend her own money on me, then she should not expect me to spend mine on her.

I don't blame you ladies sha, I blame some stupid and thirsty men who spend money carelessly on women just to get laid. Such men disgust me! Immediately I discover that a guy is in that category that see women as some kind of trophy that should be won by spending on them, I lose respect for such men and cut all ties with them.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jman06:
So, men don't want to be taken care of too?

According to feminists, men and women are equal. If that is the case, then women should stop seeing men as being responsible for taking care of them. If my woman cannot spend her own money on me, then she should not expect me to spend mine on her.

I don't blame you ladies sha, I blame some stupid and thirsty men who spend money carelessly on women just to get laid. Such men disgust me! Immediately I discover that a guy is in that category that see women as some kind of trophy that should be won by spending on them, I lose respect for such men and cut all ties with them.

I think you're confusing yourself here. Feminists and normal women are quite different so it's quite unhelpful to conflate both kinds of women. You shouldn't punish normal women for the perceived crimes of their abnormal look alike cheesy

Having said that, men and women naturally and generally crave and appreciate totally different kinds of affection (love languages if you will). A normal woman would appreciate you providing for her and strive to give you value in ways you'd appreciate as a man. I may be wrong but as a man, I doubt you're interested in a woman spending her money on you to show you care, if I am wrong then you'd be an outlier.

My advice would be for you to find a woman that is sane and doesn't have feministic tendencies ✌️

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Jman06(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belafonte:

I think you're confusing yourself here. Feminists and normal women are quite different so it's quite unhelpful to conflate both kinds of women. You shouldn't punish normal women for the perceived crimes of their abnormal look alike cheesy

Having said that, men and women naturally and generally crave and appreciate totally different kinds of affection (love languages if you will). A normal woman would appreciate you providing for her and strive to give you value in ways you'd appreciate as a man. I may be wrong but as a man, I doubt you're interested in a woman spending her money on you to show you care, if I am wrong then you'd be an outlier.

My advice would be for you to find a woman that is sane and doesn't have feministic tendencies ✌️
Where you are getting it wrong is thinking that there are women who're exceptions in the feminism ideology. Although some of them may be more outspoken about feminism, that doesn't mean that the rest don't like the idea. They're just good at pretending to be against feminism. When you place them in an environment that encourage feminism, the demons in them come out.

We've heard stories of supposedly traditional Nigerian ladies who changed and became feminazis once they were taken abroad by their Nigerian husbands. Some even threw their husbands out of his house.

So, in order not to be taken unawares, I have resolved to accept feminism as a norm. However, I have also resolved never to accord any woman any special treatments or see them as my responsibility to care for. And yes, I'll be very okay with and accept the idea of my woman spending her money on me. In fact, that would be the only condition under which I can spend my money on my woman ie if she equally spends hers on me.
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jman06:
Where you are getting it wrong is thinking that there are women who're exceptions in the feminism ideology. Although some of them may be more outspoken about feminism, that doesn't mean that the rest don't like the idea. They're just good at pretending to be against feminism. When you place them in an environment that encourage feminism, the demons in them come out.

We've heard stories of supposedly traditional Nigerian ladies who changed and became feminazis once they were taken abroad by their Nigerian husbands. Some even threw their husbands out of his house.

So, in order not to be taken unawares, I have resolved to accept feminism as a norm. However, I have also resolved never to accord any woman any special treatments or see them as my responsibility to care for. And yes, I'll be very okay with and accept the idea of my woman spending her money on me. In fact, that would be the only condition under which I can spend my money on my woman ie if she equally spends hers on me.

Lol you're so desperate to be a victim. I'm so sorry for you.

I have met women who detest the feministic ideology and these aren't women who have any interest in me romantically. I have met good women, I'm currently with one. The bible says he that finds a wife has found a good thing, however to find good things tpu have to open up yourself to attract them.

If you think only witches exist, I promise you the universe will furnish you with a confam werey.

Now with regard to unfortunate switches by Nigerian women in the west, I hope you know there are also thriving marriages in that same west. No go dey zuzu. You get what you attract

If you decide to cultivate a negative mindset, your results will only be negative

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Jman06(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belafonte:

Lol you're so desperate to be a victim. I'm so sorry for you.

I have met women who detest the feministic ideology and these aren't women who have no interest in me romantically. I have met good women, I'm currently with one. The bible says he that finds a wife has found a good thing, however to find good things tpu have to open up yourself to attract them.

If you think only witches exist, I promise you the universe will furnish you with a confam werey.

Now with regard to unfortunate switches by Nigerian women in the west, I hope you know there are also thriving marriages in that same west. No go dey zuzu. You get what you attract

If you decide to cultivate a negative mindset, your results will only be negative
Abegi. I want you to know that I did not just arrive at my believe about women without a proper observation. As a matter of fact, an average woman does not care about the well-being of a man. They're only concerned about what they can gain from the man. When it comes to relationship with men, women are extremely selfish! That is why I encourage men to always endeavor to protect their interests first when dealing with women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by talented321: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belafonte:

Lol. Don't take it personally my G. Una dey share toto? grin grin grin
you funny sha, i just dey imagine wetin a growm up woman dey think
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jman06:
Abegi. I want you to know that I did not just arrive at my believe about women without a proper observation. As a matter of fact, an average woman does not care about the well-being of a man. They're only concerned about what they can gain from the man. When it comes to relationship with men, women are extremely selfish! That is why I encourage men to always endeavor to protect their interests first when dealing with women.

I agree women are selfish when dealing with men, but that's just life. Deal with it tongue tongue

Son of man, don't hate the player, in fact don't even hate the game; play the game. Protecting your interests as a man means you're playing the game. A wise man understands the nature and proclivities of women and guides his dealings with them accordingly grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
you funny sha, i just dey imagine wetin a growm up woman dey think

My sister na so we see am grin grin
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by talented321: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belafonte:

My sister na so we see am grin grin
i am a man not woman, my manchi
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Mindlog: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Belafonte:

The truth is everyone gets tired of having the same experiences after a while. The lustre wears off and it gets old, naturally there's a craving for some excitement again.

The difference is with men, séx is almost meaningless. We can sleep with a woman we despise if she's pretty or sexy enough, eg, many men don't like Toke Makinwa but they would have raging hard ons for her and bang her senseless.
On the other hand, with women there's generally a high level of emotionality and sentimentality involved which can spell doom for any relationship she's in. Mostly only damaged women who can no longer pair bond have meaningless séx.

Won da fu!😆😆😆😆

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
talented321:
i am a man not woman, my manchi

My broda then 👍
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Escapist(f): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2023
izonborn098:
why calling me Hypocrite, to your question, in nigeria a man can marry more than one woman it has being in existence before u were born, i dont mind my daughter been polgamy marriage if she is happy with the union i am fine, but i will disown my son for marrying one woman with another man because it is taboo and he doest not know his self worth and i dont even want my son to marry a single mom too.

People like you learn poorly.

What the thread is simply trying to prove is that the practice of female monogamy is cultural and not necessarily natural for women. Women go against their natural instincts to hold themselves to it.

5 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Kobojunkie: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2023
izonborn098:
pls just tell the truth, will you allow your son to do that as a responsible mother u are, marrying one woman with different men. I need your sincere answer pls
You are making the other poster's point which is that what we have today is a result of social engineering and not nature. grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by wagzy37: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2023
You just brought out an article. Put it in context. How many of those relationships stood the test of time? Almost none! Why? Women are not built like that.
A woman’s innate aim for a companion is security and provision. Societal constructs exist, but not sustainable.

We aren’t operating on should, could and would scenarios. Reality favors a man having multiple women. Not the same for women.

Have multiple partners and see how your own friends will call you a hoe
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by kkins25(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2023
I'm looking to write a more technical article on this. But I am targeting it for twitter. grin grin grin
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Vision101:
@Hathor5

No, she will marry several men and they still will be taking care of her financially. I think that`s better. ;

@me
Whichever way you want the woman to win. What happened to "what a man can do a woman can also do" You want equal right but not equal responsibility.

You got it all wrong. What a man can, do a woman can do better.

More rights, no responsibilities. wink

7 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
talented321:

No need to be angry. Life is too short. wink

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jman06:

Whatever works for you, go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Belafonte:

bold
According to the article women get tired faster.

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
wagzy37:
You just brought out an article. Put it in context. How many of those relationships stood the test of time? Almost none! Why? Women are not built like that.
A woman’s innate aim for a companion is security and provision. Societal constructs exist, but not sustainable.

We aren’t operating on should, could and would scenarios. Reality favors a man having multiple women. Not the same for women.

Research contradicts your opinion and you may not like it but it is what it is, research.

5 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hathor5:

bold
According to the article women get tired faster.

From experience I'd say quite the opposite. Ever heard of post nut clarity? grin

We don't even get tired, as soon as we but we men would naturally say bye bye grin grin. Na society make us dey form responsible men.

One think I've observe with surveys is that people seldom answer them with facts, especially these types for some weird reason
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Belafonte:

From experience I'd say quite the opposite. Ever heard of post nut clarity? grin

We don't even get tired, as soon as we but we men would naturally say bye bye grin grin. Na society make us dey form responsible men.

One think I've observe with surveys is that people seldom answer them with facts, especially these types for some weird reason

Experience and personal observations vs. research. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Escapist(f): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
wagzy37:

We aren’t operating on should, could and would scenarios. Reality favors a man having multiple women. Not the same for women

You feel you know women better than women themselves?

6 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Escapist(f): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Belafonte:

Always-on clarity (before, during and post nut) beats the bolded. And that's what women have.

5 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Belafonte(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

Always-on clarity (before, during and post nut) beats the bolded. And that's what women have.

Always on clarity? I might actually believe this because women are major schemers and I know you guys weaponise sèx. I might be inclined to agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Father And Son Take Same Photo For 27 Years. With A Happy Ending. / Photo: Can You Guess Which One Is The Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.