Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Bobrisky Used To Sleep With Me Every Night – Former PA, Oye Kyme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Used To Sleep With Me Every Night – Former PA, Oye Kyme (1817 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Used To Sleep With Me Every Night – Former PA, Oye Kyme by Kojife: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Oye Kyme, Ivoirian Influencer and former Personal Assistant to Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky, has made a fresh revelation regarding their past relationship.

She took to her Instastories and claimed that the celebrity crossdresser used to sleep with her every night when she was living with him.

Bobrisky had adopted Oye as his daughter in 2021, but they fell out few months later and went their separate ways due after the Ivoirian cried out that she could no longer cope with his demands.

Read more at

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/bobrisky-used-to-sleep-with-me-every.html
Re: Bobrisky Used To Sleep With Me Every Night – Former PA, Oye Kyme by solmusdesigns: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Lol

Tonto Dikey self go don collect

Why some girls just dull...

Same way the James brown dude is screwing them
Re: Bobrisky Used To Sleep With Me Every Night – Former PA, Oye Kyme by izonborn098(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
But he said he is woman now, why this woman/man they confuse people na

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday, Wande Coal! / Oleku By Iceprince Callertune For Zain Nigeria (airtel) Subscribers / Photo -nigerian Singer-producer J Martins Gets Married To Nnezi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.