Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Predict And Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict And Win (782 Views)

How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) / How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win by kayjazz(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2007
the match between Nigeria has just kicked off,could you just predict the full time scores and stand the chance of winning something good for yourself.For me i hope Nigeria win so we can have an African country at the finals.go on, predict now
Re: Predict And Win by SirKay3(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2007
4 - 1 in favour of Nigeria
Re: Predict And Win by mudom(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hello that was a close prediction, but waasnt correct.

Anyways pls i will appreciate your assistance on other issues, but i guess this was your latest post u made.

I need referal to a good mechanic for my Mazda MPV 2000 i just got, pls advice.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Sport Discussion Forum / Berti Vogts Quits As Nigeria Coach / Best Super Eagle Left Back Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.