Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Help! Webmasters Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Webmasters Help (1067 Views)

Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? / Help! Webmasters Pls Assess This Site, My Client Rejected It!!! / Help! Webmasters,i've Been Phished! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Webmasters Help by kinharold(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2007
Help, i designed/hosted a site, i can view it from my office computers but not on some cafes/internet connections including that of my client. how do i make the site accessible from all internet connections. please help.
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by Neptune(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
contact the people that host for u. its a problem from the servers (probably). u can view it in ur office because ur system has a cache of the site(just like viewing offline).

OR

check ur control panel to set the viewing access
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by syskay(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
what is the URL address of this website?
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by Afam(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
If the web hosting for the site was setup very recently then it may be a problem with propagation.

Just allow for up to 48hrs or even 72hrs in some cases for the site to really propagate.
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by kinharold(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2007
tanx guys 4 d reply. i hosted the site in june. the site is www.bbprojectsltd.com. i found that it is only on starcomms iternet connection that it does not open, including some other foreign sites i always make use of. more help is needed please.
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by rufaai(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2007
Well, I can view your site! cheesy

"*Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation: Mechanical Engineering" - ist?
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by Afam(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
kinharold:

thanks guys 4 d reply. i hosted the site in june. the site is www.bbprojectsltd.com. i found that it is only on starcomms iternet connection that it does not open, including some other foreign sites i always make use of. more help is needed please.

Maybe the web hosting company blacklisted IP addresses emanating from Starcomms.

May be a direct result of someone using Starcomms internet connection to send scam or bulk emails and a whole range of IP addresses (shared IP addresses anyway as they are usually dynamically assigned to customers) may have been blacklisted.

Complain to Starcomms even though that may not be their priority for now.
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by syskay(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2007
You Web Host should be able to solve the problem. It is very likely that starcomms Ip addresses are listed on the blacklist database of the Firewall application installed on your server. It should not be a problem getting them de-listed.
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by eBIZ: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
hello web design wizzard, pls am new to web designing i ned more knowlegde about amination on my webpages.
pls help me with any resources i can use
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by eBIZ: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
hello web  design wizzard, pls am new to web designing i ned more knowlegde about amination on my webpages.
pls help me with any resources i can use
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
Hey KinHarold,

Can I please trouble you to please Redesign that site so it at least looks MORE professional? Here is a site you might find contains a lot of templates that you can apply www.BoxedArt.com. No offense but I see the site and I really do not like the design.

KoboJunkie

smiley
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by kinharold(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2007
Tanks bro for that comment, am already working on somthin better and of a more prfessional look. the site was done very hurriedly for a particular purpose.
i will appreciate if you also send any solution for the problem i posted.
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by smartsoft(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2007
Well i will advice u to even download and customized, but i will say just look at the full template and design 90% of it. instead of using the template. Template got some limitation
Re: Help! Webmasters Help by my2cents(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2007
smart,

your site map and portfolio pages are broken and your contact page is blank. Whatz up with that?

I just thought I should let you know, just in case wink

(1) (Reply)

Pump Up Your Blog Traffic / How Can I Get A Good Host Provider Which I Can Buy Reseller Package / Some Simple Sample Web Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.