Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Creatives Remotely Needed ASAP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Creatives Remotely Needed ASAP (157 Views)

Edo Assures Support For Creatives As Shallipopi Arrives Benin For Homecoming Con / Why Do Weird People Or Weird Creatives Usually Make The Best Music? / Music Distributor Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creatives Remotely Needed ASAP by AutoshalomUSA: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
If you're a young talent with tech skills, a freelancer, or an experienced professional, I have some exciting news for you! I'm currently looking to fill several open positions that might just be the perfect fit for you.

AfroBeats DJ - Remote: We're looking for a talented DJ with a passion for AfroBeats and other African music genres to join our team. As our AfroBeats DJ, you'll be responsible for creating exciting playlists and mixes for our customers to enjoy.

Videographer/Video Editor
- Remote: We're on the hunt for a skilled videographer and video editor to join our team. As our Videographer/Video Editor, you'll be responsible for creating high-quality video content for our customers to enjoy.

Social Media Scheduler
- Remote: If you're a social media guru who loves staying organized and on top of things, this might just be the role for you! As a Social Media Scheduler, you'll be responsible for organizing content and scheduling social media posts across various platforms.

If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, please don't hesitate to get in touch! You can send me a DM here or shoot me an email at francis@hoppn.app or autoshalomusa@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks

Kaycee

(1) (Reply)

Everything Hollo New Single / MUSIC: Dullar Ft. Damo K - OS / Mickeyrova's "We Just Want To Roll" A New National Anthem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.