Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business (351 Views)

I Started My Pos Business Today! / Is POS Business Profitable? / I Need Standard Pos For My Pos Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by scanner1000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7672473/please-need-advise-soft-skills concerning my previous soft skills. I finally have pOs business as a first choice now. So please advise me on my below message

Good evening everyone. Please I want to start pos business but I have about 100k which I was able to save for some months ago. The problem is that I didn't learn this pOs stuff and I'm scared of running at losses and this is the current business I can add to my teaching job to boost my income. Remember some of my previous post I made about getting married soon and soft business. This country is affecting me badly despite being a graduate. If not for my fiance that encourages me and give me hope I would have committed suicide because life is biting me harder. No help no good job. I just feel trapped at Dis circumstance. I pray God see me through..

Please give me ur advice about Pos business.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Just start ma nigga, kill that stupid b!tch called FEAR..No one is coming to save you oh..

First off, you didn't learn the ropes of the business, you just want to jump into it...come let me wipe you oraimo cord for your neck.

Learn the biz for a day or two from someone doing it , its not rocket science.
Pos business is overly saturated , that should be a side hustle accompanied with your main business.

Alternatively, sell gadgets and accessories in a busy area.

Buy low ,sell high.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by RoseGold30(f): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
First of all you need to learn how it's been operated in a week or less you would have mastered it..

Then you need a good location a busy place,that's the only way you can make good profit and yes 100k is enough to keep start..

Best of luck!!!
Re: Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by Sirchiboy: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
scanner1000:
https://www.nairaland.com/7672473/please-need-advise-soft-skills concerning my previous soft skills. I finally have pOs business as a first choice now. So please advise me on my below message

Good evening everyone. Please I want to start pos business but I have about 100k which I was able to save for some months ago. The problem is that I didn't learn this pOs stuff and I'm scared of running at losses and this is the current business I can add to my teaching job to boost my income. Remember some of my previous post I made about getting married soon and soft business. This country is affecting me badly despite being a graduate. If not for my fiance that encourages me and give me hope I would have committed suicide because life is biting me harder. No help no good job. I just feel trapped at Dis circumstance. I pray God see me through..

Please give me ur advice about Pos business.
How old are you?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by Desmondosa: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Things are really hard this period honestly but don’t give up,I’m new here and I know posting numbers is not allowed,get in contact with me on my signature and I’ll share some tips with you about running a profitable pos business.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by scanner1000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How old are you?

Early 30s... Hope no problem
Re: Please I Need Advise On Starting My Pos Business by AMI3(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
scanner1000:

Early 30s... Hope no problem

Y are u are afraid? I bought my POS machine last month the seller only teach me how to operate once.

I took it home and started applying it with my ATM card.
I learn how to withdraw and how to to send. I do the practical things by sending to my other account.

The instructions are there to follow.
I check how much the charge and how much commission I made.

Right now I need some extra fund to kick start.

What do intend to learn from somebody about.

The only thing u should learn is how much people are charging in ur environment so that u will not over charged or under charge.

Have a good location.

The more u keep doing it the more u understand.

There are certain one should use God given knowledge to do not until u spent so much for the knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Receive Funds In My Dorm From Revolut? / Get Your Business Listed On Google ✅ / Beautiful home furnitures you can't just resist (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.