Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Change - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Change (183 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change by jom28gy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nowadays,I have discovered that,both the phone sellers and buyers, only knows,if asked, how about good phones, they will only tell, how many g ROM, the phone has, and space, and how the picture is, nothing more, when before now, phones are known for what they can do, magnificent features, before now phones performs wonders, which phones of nowadays cannot do, now all phones looks the same, you cannot differentiate one from another, not so before,look of phone and it's features, can make you go crazy, and that is how sofiscated it is, now I hardly make a choice each time I visit phone shop, because all looks the same, without value,we are just managing it,
Re: Change by Adewale1603(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
jom28gy:
Nowadays,I have discovered that,both the phone sellers and buyers, only knows,if asked, how about good phones, they will only tell, how many g ROM, the phone has, and space, and how the picture is, nothing more, when before now, phones are known for what they can do, magnificent features, before now phones performs wonders, which phones of nowadays cannot do, now all phones looks the same, you cannot differentiate one from another, not so before,look of phone and it's features, can make you go crazy, and that is how sofiscated it is, now I hardly make a choice each time I visit phone shop, because all looks the same, without value,we are just managing it,
get a high-end Samsung Galaxy phone or iphones, or Google pixel then you will know that there is difference
Re: Change by jom28gy(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
get a high-end Samsung Galaxy phone or iphones, or Google pixel then you will know that there is difference
Google pixel is not in a shop,I have found, not available

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Air Laptop For Sale At Affordable Price / Why Your Phone Battery Drains Fast Or Phone Battery Dies / How Does The Infinix Zero 30 5G Stack Up Among Budget-friendly Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.