Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please Doctors In The House Look At My Semen Analysis Results. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Doctors In The House Look At My Semen Analysis Results. (280 Views)

My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection / Help Interpret My Semen Analysis Results / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Doctors In The House Look At My Semen Analysis Results. by Worriedman40: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Please doctors in the house help me...I went to the hospital for weak erection and I was told to do a seminal fluid analysis, testosterone n scrotal scan.
Scrotal scan was normal,testerone too was okay.as was said.
However,the issue is with my semen analysis results.
Appearance: milky
Consistency:Hypoviscous
Volume:0.8mil
Motility: acting 30%
Sluggish 60%
Non-motil 10%
Morphology-Normal 60%
Abnormal 40%
Count:2.1 ×10(6-i.e,the 6 is on the top of the 10)cell
Pus cells: Numerous.
They said the appearance, consistency,volume,acting motility and count is bad...that that is the reason for the weak erections,and drugs were given to me to take,Please,take a look at my result and tell me what you see please,I want other pair of eyes and takes.
Re: Please Doctors In The House Look At My Semen Analysis Results. by GoldSantana: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
What did they say about the pus cells? Numerous pus cells (white blood cells) of above 1million means seminal infection.

(1) (Reply)

US Using Africans As ‘free Clinical Resource’ – Russia / Residential Cleaning Services / China: Newborn Has Lucky Roadside Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.