Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I'm A Graphic Designer, Check Out What I've Been Up To Lately - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm A Graphic Designer, Check Out What I've Been Up To Lately (260 Views)

HELP!!!! I've Been Scammed Already,i Need Good Mobile Apps For Graphic Design. / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / You Need Classic Professional Graphic Designer? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Graphic Designer, Check Out What I've Been Up To Lately by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Recently, I have been engaging in a series of training sessions and participating in Design Challenges to enhance my skills as a graphic designer. This is because I recognize the importance of continuous learning and personal development.

Let me explain the situation. I am part of a design group where we were assigned the task of revamping poorly designed flyers. If you compare the two flyers presented below, the initial one is considered "poorly designed," while the second one represents my attempt at redesigning it.

In my redesign, I carefully addressed the flaws I identified in the first flyer and made every effort to rectify them in my own design.

I hope you appreciate my efforts in this regard. This is my way of demonstrating my capabilities to you.

I'm a graphic designer and perhaps you might want to consider me for your next design project.

By the way I have to expressly state the re-design is completely fictional.

(1) (Reply)

Round Or Circle Bed Review / Printing Of CD / DVD Duplication / July (free) Art Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.