Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ (78221 Views)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by chidiokay: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Next should be ishilove, anything she wears if its not Aso ofii it is gross indecent dressing undecided

we must sanitize our society from all these daughters of eve undecided
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Demonicide(f): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:
Ugly girl with micky mouse voice. All these below average celebs thinking they are special with their below average looks, and clowns are following them on social media and worshipping them. Rubbish.

See the definition of a beautiful woman below, forget all these overhyped Nigeria celebrities. Don't let all these ugly girls force you into changing your natural perception of a beautiful woman

Ewu!!! just say you have predilections for light skin women with big blest simple. One man’s puff puff is another man’s kpomo. And stop calling somebody’s wife ugly.

You that have a sonorous voice what have you even done with it? Local champion bragging like a super star.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Kenneth10110(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:
Ugly girl with micky mouse voice. All these below average celebs thinking they are special with their below average looks, and clowns are following them on social media and worshipping them. Rubbish.

See the definition of a beautiful woman below, forget all these overhyped Nigeria celebrities. Don't let all these ugly girls force you into changing your natural perception of a beautiful woman

What's the name of the beautiful lady you post
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Demonicide(f): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kenneth10110:

What's the name of the beautiful lady you post

Your Vaseline don set? grin
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Shantyken(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
She no even fine
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Kenneth10110(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Demonicide:

Your Vaseline don set? grin

I asked for her name pls
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Enemyofpeace: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Olosho looking for who to seduce.

Ajepako see the person you dey call your menthol
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Shalommy(f): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are on front page oh
Chaii... cheesy cheesy No shaking!

1 Like

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Enemyofpeace: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:

dis ones wey their breast don digest finish? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Enemyofpeace: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
bestman09:
And they still allowed her to enter? Or did she change her clothes? This is a double standard by the immigration officers.
we didn't allow her to enter o. We droved her back from the gate. She later came back dressed in hijab and her head covered like hajia
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by AfonjaConehead: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Do those rogues even have passport to issue anybody?
Inefficient rogues
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Chykes403: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
She looks like a doll baby
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Our girls should pls learn how to dress decently. After making job 31vs1 my watchword, i realized that having a pure mind is harder than i thought. I see dozens of girls everyday who are bent on derailing me, from the braless to the one wearing skimpy gown to the one with revealing pants.
May God save my soul
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by ukaface(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
felong:
Nigerian girls just love anything that would make people see them as whores. Would it kill you to dress decently. When men begin to sexualize them they'll complain, oya dress properly they won't, they just love being naked. Na wa o
easy!!!!
No be about NIGERIAN GIRLS rest
You see how the western world Girls dress?? Chill
Anything to hit on Nigerian girls
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by ukaface(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:

Hope your loins can produce your definition of beautiful, make your loins no go generate ugly girl enter the numerous ‘ ugly girls’
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by batistutajulio: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
900warriorz:
Dey worry who? Them immigration people ba?

Na you werey dey worry nah. How you no know?

You dey craze sef.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Kojife: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Goddyrichie(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:

say na by force to like person nii and are u God that created her oya post ur pics make we see hw fine u b mumu d American celebs wey u talk about dem no sabi ur papa talk less of speaking ur language even this one that u post here idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by jibs4lv(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:

Unfutunatly,what you see as world beauty is rubbish to others, it clearly shown now that big breast is beauty to you, some prefer big bumbum, some want it all slim so forget the hyping.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by MrSly(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
felong:
Nigerian girls just love anything that would make people see them as whores. Would it kill you to dress decently. When men begin to sexualize them they'll complain, oya dress properly they won't, they just love being naked. Na wa o
You should he looked for indecent dressing before commenting. Does that dress actually look indecent to you in the first place?
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by smokinloud(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:

To me this girl is just an averagely fine girl.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Wettoid123: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
That is the norms in Nis office when you dress indecently you are not allowed to go in I wore rugged short to one of the passport office I was not allowed to go in until I found an alternative means
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by mordred44: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Infolenka:

so how did you cope with dis pillow wey she kari
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by AhmadJamil(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kojife:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-was-almost-denied-entry-into-passport-office-for-indecent-dressing-simi/amp/

Why will you not dress decently, why are you soo eager to look like a LovePeddler, why will someone go to Immigration office nakedly, you can’t dress decently once in your lifetime?
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
felong:

If it were Kim Kardashian... do you really believe the result would be the same? ... and would you be making this very comment?

We are sooo quick to condemn our own women .
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by AfonjaPriest: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Holybook:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by AhmadJamil(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
bizskool:
Nigerians are too religious. That's why we have too many fanatics and terrorism

We are not “too religious”
We are simply modest, or is been modest now a bad thing ? Cox I no longer understand todays world.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by faceLAGOS: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Egbére.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Princezibk: 1:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:

you’re really slow! Can you create a pencil? All the female in your family no fine reach simi, honestly some Nigerian men are so inferior and brainwashed 🧠 with foreign nonsense. Mtschewww
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by Kingosytex(m): 4:25am On Jun 10, 2023
shielaAhmed:
Money stops nonsense o. Do you know you can make money from downloading and uploading football videos on YouTube ? This will take only 10 minutes and then sit back and watch your money roll in. If interested see my bio for contact. I charge 1k naira only.

Make the money from YouTube and stop littering everywhere stylishly begging for 1k.
Why una no wan wise sef? It's just like someone who claims he's got sure odds but keeps littering everywhere expecting someone to buy them.
Re: Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ by ajepako(f): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Olosho looking for who to seduce.

Ajepako see the person you dey call your menthol

Mentor ko, ethanol ni

Go school you no gree

See your life for outside tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff / Nkem Owoh (osuofia) And His Daughters (photo) / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.