Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? (622 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Ungrateful Siblings / My Wife Is Ungrateful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by ebuka10box(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Since 2021 I lost both parents,life has been good and it's also been bad. I've been the head of my family and tried every way I can in carrying my younger ones along,I've been wasteful no doubt but I've also tried the best I can in making my younger ones happy and providing their basic needs.
My younger brother lives life so carefree, he wakes up in the morning,play songs ,watches TV, eat and do nothing all day . I also have a strong feeling he has been rusticated from the university but I know he isn't a cultist but he isn't serious with academics. I've spoken to him and had quarrels countless number of times with the way he lives his life . Recently I almost beat him to pulp cause he said I'm not doing anything for them despite all I've been doing,I felt so bad . This is some1 I always tell when I get paid ,they are the first set of persons I send money whenever I get paid, nothing hurt me this year than those words.
My younger sister supports him ,they keep malice with me . It's been up to 2 weeks I went back to my place of work none has called me ,they never tell me things that happen at home while I'm away ,they even sell some properties at home. I've tried my best in carrying my younger ones along ,I recently included my bro as next of kin to my parents properties so I'll be fair to them but I've been paid back with lot of hate and im ready to play the game right now. I've complained to my mum's colleague and dad's but they pleaded with me not to abandon them . Right now I'm bent on abandoning them ,I wanna focus on my life ,my elder sister and my little nephew...these are the ones that make me happy for now ... What do I do

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by iammo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
cool

They are not your obligation or Responsibility

They are also not your children or under your command.

If they are adult and in University then you must allow them build their Character and life on their own without imposing on them whatever you feel is right... Life has a way of teaching people

Focus on Your life, and work on yourself... Build yourself

If they genuinely need help, let them find a job, if they can't, give them anything you can out of love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by jackmrandy: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
ebuka10box:
Since 2021 I lost both parents,life has been good and it's also been bad. I've been the head of my family and tried every way I can in carrying my younger ones along,I've been wasteful no doubt but I've also tried the best I can in making my younger ones happy and providing their basic needs.
My younger brother lives life so carefree, he wakes up in the morning,play songs ,watches TV, eat and do nothing all day . I also have a strong feeling he has been rusticated from the university but I know he isn't a cultist but he isn't serious with academics. I've spoken to him and had quarrels countless number of times with the way he lives his life . Recently I almost beat him to pulp cause he said I'm not doing anything for them despite all I've been doing,I felt so bad . This is some1 I always tell when I get paid ,they are the first set of persons I send money whenever I get paid, nothing hurt me this year than those words.
My younger sister supports him ,they keep malice with me . It's been up to 2 weeks I went back to my place of work none has called me ,they never tell me things that happen at home while I'm away ,they even sell some properties at home. I've tried my best in carrying my younger ones along ,I recently included my bro as next of kin to my parents properties so I'll be fair to them but I've been paid back with lot of hate and im ready to play the game right now. I've complained to my mum's colleague and dad's but they pleaded with me not to abandon them . Right now I'm bent on abandoning them ,I wanna focus on my life ,my elder sister and my little nephew...these are the ones that make me happy for now ... What do I do

you traveled back to your place of work, and those whom are the first to collect stipend from you whenever you collect money did not bother to ask you how was your trip back to work. and its over 7 days now now call? bros/lady you owe no one responsibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by ebuka10box(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
iammo:
cool

They are not your obligation or Responsibility

They are also not your children or under your command.

If they are adult and in University then you must allow them build their Character and life on their own without imposing on them whatever you feel is right... Life has a way of teaching people

Focus on Your life, and work on yourself... Build yourself

If they genuinely need help, let them find a job, if they can't, give them anything you can out of love

thanks sir
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by ebuka10box(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
jackmrandy:

you traveled back to your place of work, and those whom are the first to collect stipend from you whenever you collect money did not bother to ask you how was your trip back to work. and its over 7 days now now call? bros/lady you owe no one responsibility
thanks sir
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by odudueffiom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
ebuka10box:
bone them for a while and they will come along
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by sisisioge: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin grin

You're the head of the family. Who appointed you? Because you're the first son? Hian! That's how you guys kill yourselves before your time. You never see anything. Mr. FirstSon....surrogate daddy grin

Better mind your head and take care of yourself. The self appointment you gave yourself is clearly not needed. Do you, when they ask for your help, do what you can. You are all orphans..... let everybody bear their surname biko and stop being the unrequited savior.
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by Micheal56: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro am also facing same issue
People mak I Dey help dey wish me bad
Bro am actually tired of the fake love in this generation

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
ebuka10box:

You know what, both of them have ganged up against you

So give them time, they will soon gang up against themselves

Meanwhile focus on the ones on your side and try your best to establish them

Dont allow any of your siblings set you back by allowing them to determine your happiness and peace

Anyone that is not loyal to you is a potential enemy to you

Be wise and be serious with your development, if you fail non of them can raise you up

So build up yourself
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by ebuka10box(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2023
frozen70:

You know what, both of them have ganged up against you

So give them time, they will soon gang up against themselves

Meanwhile focus on the ones on your side and try your best to establish them

Dont allow any of your siblings set you back by allowing them to determine your happiness and peace

Anyone that is not loyal to you is a potential enemy to you

Be wise and be serious with your development, if you fail non of them can raise you up

So build up yourself
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by frozen70(f): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2023
ebuka10box:
thanks

You are welcome dear
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by edoman2016: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

You're the head of the family. Who appointed you? Because you're the first son? Hian! That's how you guys kill yourselves before your time. You never see anything. Mr. FirstSon....surrogate daddy grin

Better mind your head and take care of yourself. The self appointment you gave yourself is clearly not needed. Do you, when they ask for your help, do what you can. You are all orphans..... let everybody bear their surname biko and stop being the unrequited savior.

sisisioge, you are too pragmatic as a lady. I read your comments sometimes and I laugh that this lady dem no born am with soft heart ohh. Small Small. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by sisisioge: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
edoman2016:

sisisioge, you are too pragmatic as a lady. I read your comments sometimes and I laugh that this lady dem no born am with soft heart ohh. Small Small. grin cheesy

No be so o...I just no like wahala ni o grin
Re: What Do U Do To Ungrateful Siblings? by VTJN(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't know why i feel the head of family can come from anybody. Being the first child doesn't automatically made one the head of family

Personally, someone who has sense, responsible, not necessarily having money but be responsible and have something doing that you can comfortably take care of your family. Someone who has good head on his or her shoulder should head a family not a useless or foolish person because he or she came first.

Ofcourse someone will come before another. Will you assume your primary school is head to your college or university because you attended primary school first?

It is natural not to respect head of a family who happened to be first born, not responsible and poor at the same time. But you can still respect someone responsible but poor. At least he has a good head on his or her shoulder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Baby Is Three Years Old Today! / Why Do Some Married Women Can’t Say I’m Married When You Approached Them? / Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.