Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: (272 Views)

If You Can Supply These Items Contact Me / I Need Where To Buy The Following Items Wholesale / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: by BaxiBank: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
NOTHING IS WASTE NOW:

If you have the following items, contact us to buy:

Non working computer systems,computer mother boards, scrap DI machines, photocopiers, printers, hard disks, power packs, generators, Faulty Cars, Old Cars, Burnt Cars, Accident Cars, Bus, Truck and Inverter Battery and Power Bike of any model, those ones you kept at the mechanic workshop, house or road side. We buy with any conditions.

Kindly send the picture, location and your best price via WhatsApp to 08036631409.

Cash payment on inspection.

Check other such instant money making products, services and opportunities at https://www.nairaland.com/baxibank/topics
Re: Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: by Samfloxin(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Do you want burnt ex president?
Re: Nothing Is Waste Now: If You Have The Following Items, Contact Us To Buy: by Templee333(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Will you buy My neighbour's wife? The guy doesn't want her anymore because she's useless

(1) (Reply)

Cost Per Lead Affiliate Marketing (learn And Earn) / Hardship: More Nigerians Opt For Loan Sharks Amid Harassment, Defamation / Something About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.