Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) (34490 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Wahala90: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
We hear
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Candidlady: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
lipsrsealed

Things we do and say just to stay relevant

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Kingsize4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good for you
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by bukkysam(f): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by juwoonn(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Give us the full gist! This talk is too scanty
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rich kids self wan dey form we were broke. Idiats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Metrofox:
grin why full grown old man like this go still dey talk about my father this, my father that..

If u had a rich dad too... u will do same...stop hating on the privileged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Praktikal100000: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Metrofox:
grin why full grown old man like this go still dey talk about my father this, my father that..
Thats because their dads are still very relevant

8 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by bigtt76(f): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Say you stole and Davido covered you up angry

benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kaMoyxDxvg

I And Davido Stole And Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — Davido's Cousin, B-Red

Nigerian singer Adebayo Adeleke, better known as B-Red said during an interview on Echoo Room;

"I am not very proud of it, but I and Davido stole and sold 20 televisions in his father's house. Our parents were rich, but we suffered"
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am sure the domestic staff were accused of stealing the 20 tv sets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by lolu2019: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Karlifate:
The game of power never stops, even in your own home.

Being born into a rich family is only a privilege, as long as your parents (or whoever holds the money) are willing to use their power to improve your life.

If your family is rich, but everyone in your family hates you, your family’s wealth will do you little good.
Nor be lie.modafuckers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by davillian(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
I would believe this only if his father was a TV dealer back then....
The rich kids I know back then steals cash at home and not sell properties.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's only easy for wealthy children when they become exactly what their parents want them to be.

It's really difficult when you go against your father's desire. He has everything in the world to stop you.

He can order most employers not to give you jobs.

His friends who should be your connections will be ordered not to help you with a dime.

He will make sure that you don't see enough money to fund your dreams and passion.

He can even make the passport worthless so that you don't travel out.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, Davido deserves credit because he fought against the will of one of the most influential men in Nigeria to become a musician.

Yeah right...! How touching!

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Metrofox(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:

If u had a rich dad too... u will do same...stop hating on the privileged

Speak for yourself, they're many grown men from affluent families who find their paths in life outside the shadow of their parents. You'll understand when you're more mature and can find men without attachments to their mother's wrapper
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Metrofox(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Praktikal100000:

Thats because their dads are still very relevant

Non Sequitor
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by OzedFiction: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Om
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by lolu2019: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
ednut1:
Rich kids self wan dey form we were broke. Idiats
u don't have to believe if u have never been in their shoes.some parents don't just care about their kids.read the story Ojukwu the Biafran warlord and his father.sometimes,u just wonder if they actually gave birth to u.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
sholay4star:
Dem just wan trend this guy shaar

You said it all
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by TreasureJunky: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'm sure this is for clout,, you people didn't sell any television and you people didn't suffer anything.
Stop lying and disgracing your family

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Benjamin4388(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's only easy for wealthy children when they become exactly what their parents want them to be.

It's really difficult when you go against your father's desire. He has everything in the world to stop you.

His friends who should be your connections will be ordered not to help you with a dime.

He will make sure that you don't see enough money to fund your dreams and passion.

I know it's an unpopular opinion, Davido deserves credit because he fought against the will of one of the most influential men in Nigeria to become a musician.
omo you are really in your feelings rn
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Offpoint1: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Your parents were rich and you suffered... Una don see children
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by lolu2019: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

that's exactly Ojukwu story,the Biafran warlord.i don't drive car today, because my parents never supported my dream of becoming a footballer.i told them that I will never drive their car.my sister is the one driving it,since dad stops driving

2 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Ebibis: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why only television? Go TV should have been included.
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Meedon: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
What a joke?
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Seankhalifa: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Most of dis rich people get plenty businesses on a low... dey import goods to Nigeria well well... 20 tv small self.... if u see some people papa warehouse uns go run mad

2 Likes

Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by edungene7: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
True confession all the money nah olosho still collect am for dia hand
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by sprints1: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
edungene7:
True confession all the money nah olosho still collect am for dia hand
bred no be shina Rambo brother go dey carry 304 girls upandan for club nack dem tire na the reason he no blow for music industry e no fit think straight too much ashana girls way he dey bleep don turn his destiny to hype man. Yeye podcast e even talk say he dey hype for davido u no get shame dey hype for your junior brother davido whether na cousin he no consign me. The guy na jeslosy wan kill me. Free davido
Re: Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video) by Preciousgirl(f): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" / Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' / Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.