Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today (664 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update / Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Bundaweber: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2023
I believe xiaomi is the best brand in Nigeria today. Their phones are very slick and have almost no problems.

Which is why I want to sell you my own. I am in a spot of financial trouble if not I would not at gunpoint sell it to you. So please go through the write up below.

Used Redmi 10c for sale.
4.00 + 1.00gram
64gb rom
Receipt available, original charger available..

It's in good condition and has no crack
80,000 negotiable.
Call or Whatsapp 07043783120

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by lanre316: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2023
This is true for Xiaomi brands between 2018 till 2021. Recent Redmi and Xiaomi phones are full of bugs and develop issues a lot. They are becoming like the Tecno we used to criticize for using inferior materials.

Stay away from Chinko phones, Xiaomi included. They will break your heart. They are not worth it. Get Samsung or iPhone or Pixel and get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by JasonNOTStatham: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
embarassed
Xiaomi is just TRANSSION PRO version. All Dem Asian prowdot
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Eyanbahose: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't think so
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Kingray10: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
That's how I was tricked to buy a phone I couldn't use
Mitcheeeeewwww
Phone when boys no fit take they bomb na phone
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by iHateFraudsters: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Loud am, my brother.

Let them know.

But you said Nigeria?

Xiaomi is the biggest brand in the world.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
I thought am the only one dat notice it...a Lot of users here in epe
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bundaweber:
I believe xiaomi is the best brand in Nigeria today. Their phones are very slick and have almost no problems.

Which is why I want to sell you my own. I am in a spot of financial trouble if not I would not at gunpoint sell it to you. So please go through the write up below.

Used Redmi 10c for sale.
4.00 + 1.00gram
64gb rom
Receipt available, original charger available.

80,000 negotiable.

Speak for yourself alone o.
Big ke!

I no dey feel their impact, unlike other brands wey dey impact on daily bases.
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Idarachris84: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
embarassed
Xiaomi is just TRANSSION PRO version. All Dem Asian prowdot

Hey! Hold it!
It's nothing like transsion.

Dat brand no dey sane class .
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Wanni25(f): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
lanre316:
This is true for Xiaomi brands between 2018 till 2021. Recent Redmi and Xiaomi phones are full of bugs and develop issues a lot. They are becoming like the Tecno we used to criticize for using inferior materials.

Stay away from Chinko phones, Xiaomi included. They will break your heart. They are not worth it. Get Samsung or iPhone or Pixel and get peace of mind

Inferior ke! You don see the PHANTOM V FOLD? No yan that one abeg
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by lanre316: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wanni25:

Inferior ke! You don see the PHANTOM V FOLD? No yan that one abeg

Take the fantom abi wetin you call am, take another phone manufactured in the same year by Samsung or Apple. Come back in the next 5 years and compare again, if the fantom abi tomtom is still working or have a good resale value after 5 years.

That's what I mean by calling those Chinko inferior products. I have been using Tecno, Infinix phones since 2013, Xiaomi phones since since 2017 and Samsung phones since 2019. This is coming from someone with firsthand experience.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Eyanbahose: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bundaweber:

Used Redmi 10c for sale.
4.00 + 1.00gram
64gb rom

80,000 negotiable.

no picture?
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Fonjewel0(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bundaweber:

Used Redmi 10c for sale.
4.00 + 1.00gram
64gb rom

80,000 negotiable.

Abeg if you get PHANTOM V FOLD for sale, beep me.

Na d best device be that.
Re: Xiaomi Is The Best And Biggest Brand In Nigeria Today by Breastfeed: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Lol, no be only, I'd rather stick to my TECNO phones abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 For Sale / The Iphone 15: What We Know So Far / Prize Of Nokia N73 Needed, Any Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.