Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Data Empowerment Class - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Data Empowerment Class (119 Views)

Power-Girl Diaries 1: Award-winning Woman-empowerment Story / Power-girl Diaries 1: Award-winning woman-empowerment story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Empowerment Class by Bamise24: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
I started out as an undergraduate who wants to improve her financial status but with little knowledge about business. I decided to start purchasing data subscription ranging from Mtn, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel subscriptions for people. It worked and I started earning.

I am always passionate about knowledge and being a valuable person, I took it upon myself to start learning about business and how to gain more clients to myself. I learnt how to become a different vendor, make my clients feel welcome and create a long lasting impressions that will make them come back to patronise me. I trained over 200 students on how to navigate their ways and start a business as little as selling data to people and i got amazing feedbacks. I have a student who now currently owns a VTU website.

Are you looking for an active income as a student to improve your financial status without having to interfere with your academics?

Or maybe you are someone who wants a passive income with little stress that will also help you improve your income?

I have a class currently ongoing where I teach my students on how to start as a data vendor with a capital from me free to start the business. I will also teach you how to niche yourself as a person of value, create irresistible offers to your customers and give them a long lasting impressions about you. I will teach you the basic foundations of business knowledge and how to sell to your whatsapp contacts to increase your sales.

This class is for just #2000 and I will also be funding your wallet free of charge to start the business.

Send me a dm on 08161746417 to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting/ Content Writing Expert / Putin Dismisses Chatter About Russia 'losing The War' In Ukraine / IDAN Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.