Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead (78926 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by millhouse: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
One of the least stressful operations Will handle this
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Amayabor1

Malignant and cancer are the same thing. Nothing like it may be malignant which leads to cancer.

And the swelling is not likely to be cancer.

Thanks for the clarification. Swelling may not be cancer but he needs to check so he can be sure of what's happening to him.

The fluids may be malignant (hope not) but only a medical check up can determine that.

Proper health care is one of the reasons why i want to leave 9ja. How many Nigerians can afford proper health care. Even government employees don't have medical benefits. Nigerians keep dying because of lack of basic health care.

My two maternal uncles in the states both had cancer but due to the availability of proper health care,they had it removed in it's early stages but an average Nigerian would've died or discovered it late.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by NewDea4: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mekoyaw:
Good day to everyone on this prestigious forum. The decision to share this story of mine came to spotlight after months of reluctance & indecision to share and as a result of the stage of deterioration regarding the physical abnormality. That I truly regret!!!

First & foremost what I'm about to say here is about the strange body growth that attacked my left foot, above my left eye & most disturbing right now the bony protuberance on my forehead during my service year in Benin City in 2021, though the last in the list was habit induced which started before I was called-up for NYSC but not very noticeable while the others still remains a mystery to me how it started, at that time my colleagues make jest of me that "you played Johnny with Benin girls abi which is absolutely false. But those on my foot & left eye subsided with the help of an kind elder-state dad in my area.

Now the one disturbing right now is the bony protuberance I've on my forehead which is at a degenerating stage, it's actually began with a childhood habit of mine which involves rubbing my thumb knuckle roughly on my other finger which I find pleasurable now this habit metamorphosed recently & upgraded to my forehead but I only did it when I'm sad, not knowing that I'm causing injury to my forehead but then when I noticed some little bump I stopped it even before I went for service, since then it's just growing.

Please I need all the help I can get right now.

It's a tumour.

Pray it turns out to be benign when you go for a biopsy, otherwise you're GONE
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by diggindeep: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Two head is better than one
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by 18wheeler: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Guy! Go to a hospital and get proper diagnosis and treatment. Some growth came up a friend’s face some 5yrs ago, on his lower cheek. We thought it was normal boil or stuff like that. After several antibiotics, he went to hospital and it was diagnosed to be a cancerous tumor. He had liver cancer and didn’t know until it spread and manifested on his face. It was a tough battle that we eventually lost. He passed away 2021.
Not trying to scare you but please go to a proper hospital and get good treatment.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mekoyaw:
Good day to everyone on this prestigious forum. The decision to share this story of mine came to spotlight after months of reluctance & indecision to share and as a result of the stage of deterioration regarding the physical abnormality. That I truly regret!!!

First & foremost what I'm about to say here is about the strange body growth that attacked my left foot, above my left eye & most disturbing right now the bony protuberance on my forehead during my service year in Benin City in 2021, though the last in the list was habit induced which started before I was called-up for NYSC but not very noticeable while the others still remains a mystery to me how it started, at that time my colleagues make jest of me that "you played Johnny with Benin girls abi which is absolutely false. But those on my foot & left eye subsided with the help of an kind elder-state dad in my area.

Now the one disturbing right now is the bony protuberance I've on my forehead which is at a degenerating stage, it's actually began with a childhood habit of mine which involves rubbing my thumb knuckle roughly on my other finger which I find pleasurable now this habit metamorphosed recently & upgraded to my forehead but I only did it when I'm sad, not knowing that I'm causing injury to my forehead but then when I noticed some little bump I stopped it even before I went for service, since then it's just growing.

Mr. kokosari
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by 7arrows: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mekoyaw:

U didnt offend anyone so pls stop that african belief shit. It can happen to anyone. Go to a hospital maybe general hospital if you can't afford private. They will operate it. The earlier the better bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by iammolise(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
This thing happened to my dad (of blessed memory), never know what it was, after using some medicines/herbs it clares and then returns after a while... Pls go and have it looked at by a professional.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Realwvn(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
If it’s not painful, then it can easily be surgically removed in few minutes

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by esivue007(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2023
3seriez:
Most likely a forehead Osteoma. If it doesn't hurt, you can ignore it. Or go meet a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for consultation. Nothing to panic too much about.
A cranio-facial surgeon (dental surgery) won't be bad

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by mystical109(m): 12:07am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

all this big grammar just because you are turning to hellboy
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Usanga35: 12:10am On Jun 11, 2023
When you give Head too much.. that's wat u get..mor heads
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by LOVEGINO(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

It looks as if your head is giving birth to another head.

OP don't be scared, afterall two heads are better than one
lol. Mad pipu everywhere.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Anny69: 12:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Why did you bring here? Is it so people could laugh at you? You know majority would tell you to visit the hospital because Nairaland isn't a clinic o.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Ashley86400: 12:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

Probably a cyst.
Just get it removed.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Wolf06: 1:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Bro. You don’t have much to worry about as your problem is temporal. Just get a minor surgery for removal

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by omolawale: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

Hey, I pasted your text into ChatGPT, and here is what it has to recommend:

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's physical abnormality. However, as an AI assistant, I am not qualified to provide medical advice. I strongly recommend that your friend seeks professional medical help from a licensed healthcare provider. They can conduct a thorough examination and provide a diagnosis, as well as recommend appropriate treatment options. It's important that your friend takes action as soon as possible to prevent further deterioration of the condition.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Moneyboyz: 1:50am On Jun 11, 2023
If you are a Muslim, stop slamming your head for your Arab slave masters god cause he won't help you.

If not, I advise you to seek adequate medical help.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Keji1012(m): 1:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
its funny how you attributed everything to Amadioha.

Because Na wetin go kill am Las Las be that
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Sandralight(f): 2:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Go for Checkup at the hospital
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 11, 2023
You Can't Grow Spiritually When You Don't Have Access To This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHU9r0S6iE
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Ashirioluwa: 2:49am On Jun 11, 2023
@mekoyaw

Some years ago, I had something like that in the back of my head. It was operated on and removed. According to the doctor, I have extra body fat that builds up in it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by nnamdi640: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

Take more of multi vitamin and see it going down. There was a time I was having such on my shoulder, it was multi vitamin that made it to go. It might be lack of one particular vitamin. You can go to hospital for proper treatment.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Hayaoga1(m): 4:06am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

That's lipoma, I had it before. Drop ur number in my email so I can call u n tell u what I did. marianhayatu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by lebienconnu: 4:35am On Jun 11, 2023
If you say bony protuberance then an Osteoma is more likely.A skull x-Ray might come in handy here. By the way, what is the rate of growth?

In a nutshell, to arrive at a proper diagnosis we need good history, examination and investigation. You can only get this at the hospital so I advise you go to one as soon as possible, Ijafara lewu.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by kole22k(m): 4:47am On Jun 11, 2023
Before it gets to this stage, you ought to have used ices block to massage it, that would have prevented it from further growth, I discovered such on my forehead, but earlier enough I applied ice block twice or more and the swollen had gone down and no more further growth.

So you can start applying ice block to massage it every day and see the outcome after like five times or more. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by imagrg(m): 5:06am On Jun 11, 2023
I know of someone who had it. It can be removed through a painless mild operation at the hospital. But it could be painful later.
It would be removed completely.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by TheSuperX(m): 5:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Say Thor use him hammer knack u? 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.