Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Check Out This Project And Give Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Project And Give Comment (914 Views)

Please Comments And Criticism On This Project / I Need Some Input And Review On This Project So Far / Pls I Need Help On This Project Topic "a Web Based Commodity Bidding System" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Project And Give Comment by xxx1: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
Www.alfagoldclub.com
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by yawatide(f): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Quick (dumb) question:
How does a kid with blue eyes and a finger over his lips, as seen in your header image, make my dreams come true?
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by xxx1: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

Quick (dumb) question:
How does a kid with blue eyes and a finger over his lips, as seen in your header image, make my dreams come true?
Thanks, That has been taken into consideration. Check it again and give comment.
That was a wounderful observation!
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2011
Not bad but the images there have no correlation with the main content besides the pix on the left is a popular pix everyone uses, just outsource the template to a web designer, you go thru my portfolio and see that each image in it must be relevant with the theme and purpose of the site.
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by xxx1: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
Iam done with it now.
main page: http://www.alfagoldclub.com
For the owner: http://www.alfagoldclub.com/admin/
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by clipon12345: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2011
real hair clip in extensions positive aspects in the UK are estimated to get worth about $ 65 zillion a year worldwide industry regarding clip in hair is highly valued at billions of dollars. The ladies who sacrifice their clip in hair extentions isn't paid at all.
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2011
the site isn't coming up.

oh! i'll like to see the admin area, maybe drop the phpmyadmin details too so we can check it all works as should.
dont mind me, i was just trying to say, sharing the admin area is not necessary
Re: Check Out This Project And Give Comment by Ymodulus: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2011
@poster the site is not available. Gettin a server error. Also a little just like the frnd above said posting the admin section is not advisable. And my advice why not try using another name for the backend arena. E.g lets say you use /control/ or /adm/ or something else blive me use of admin is now a rampard thing and its not really advisable for pple to easily get your admin url. Just a personal suggestion though. You free to do what you want

(1) (Reply)

Asp.net With Vb And C Sharp Training / Facebook Vs Nairaland / Need Web Trainer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.