Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67368 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
ausproxi:
This is a great innovation, it will surely help in this time of high cost of transportation
Thank you as we have surpassed 200 registered users as at the time of this post.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Lets hope Nigerians can keep it simple and easy. smiley smiley
Everyone is vetted with NIN and your details straight to DSS & Police with monitoring at the back end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Teejay13:
I just checked, the mobile app has no review. I don't get it. Is it because it is new or no one has used it?
Yes, it because it new. You can join our WhatsApp group if you wish to.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
emerged01:
Hope ritualist no go take advantage of this good initiative.
it's has a video feature and real time communication.
We are solving a problem and thereby creating employment. Help us grow wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea right! Thats shit don't work!
Sir download it and test it and try making or doing anything funny just to see if it works or not. We have covered our end. It well detailed app with great features.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Follow us on all social media platforms
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
TikTok
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by qanda: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dear Mods, what is the process of placing sponsored post and how much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Charpell:

Security is our priority, anyone who refuse to be vetted cannot use the app

Good to know. Good luck. Nigeria needs something like this at this time of subsidy removal

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
qanda:
Dear Mods, what is the process of placing sponsored post and how much does it cost?

Dear Mr. Qanda, if you have to ask how much, you can’t afford it
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by factorial1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
To think that this particular idea just ran through my mind earlier today.

This is a great initiative.
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Newnas(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
nairaland is broke, it's surely a paid advert
What's bad in advertising?

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
Thank you as we have surpassed 200 registered users as at the time of this post.

With this thread you guys will blow up. Nairaland is powerful, though underestimated
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Blaze14k: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's an excellent idea. I think that's what Uber initially intended.
Everyone will be vetted - background check and everything

Bro this is normal taxi why u making it sound cool?.. its not bro. Can we think ahead not this kinda stuff. Lets have train stations in all parts of the country connecting different local government.. thats development not packing people in one ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
factorial1:
To think that this particular idea just ran through my mind earlier today.

This is a great initiative.

Not only you. I actually think this is what Uber initially intended but somehow they became just another taxi service

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by factorial1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Well, maybe for now... but you guys will definitely introduce commission when you gain popularity.

Good initiative.
Charpell:

We do not collect commission from car owners and passengers.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by REDshouse(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
Yes, all drivers are vetted and review at the end of every trips
u dodging my question
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by factorial1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Let's see how this turns out. Really hoping it gains ground.

The only concern is security, but I think they've considered that with all the necessary documentations and verifications.
PoliteActivist:

Not only you. I actually think this is what Uber initially intended but somehow they became just another taxi service

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by REDshouse(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
They partner with a reputable mechanic to ensure regular checks.
still dodging my questions... Will u support d driver financially in maintenance or servicing of their vehicle since u are a partner in the biz and also tends to select or fixed price for car owners ..
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Teejay13(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:

Can I get the link to the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
still dodging my questions... Will u support d driver financially in maintenance or servicing of their vehicle since u are a partner in the biz and also tends to select or fixed price for car owners ..
We would, we have designated workshop drivers would visit for servicing of their vehicles.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Teejay13:

Send a mail to support@driveinhud.com. We would attend to all your questions.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
You are a big part of the team and value your contribution. Follow us on all our social media platforms
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Instagram
TikTok
factorial1:

The only concern is security, but I think they've considered that with all the necessary documentations and verifications.
it was factored in the process of building the app.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
You are a big part of the team and value your contribution.
Follow us on all our social media platforms
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
Instagram
TikTok
factorial1:

it was factored in the process of building the app.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
u dodging my question
Is am not Sir.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
factorial1:
Well, maybe for now... but you guys will definitely introduce commission when you gain popularity.

Good initiative.
it's currently running and offer last till June 2023.
You can send us a mail support@driveinhud.com
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
We never underestimate the power social media. Thank you for your kind words.
PoliteActivist:

With this thread you guys will blow up. Nairaland is powerful, though underestimated
wink
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
https://chat.
whatsapp.
com/Dg3vagpFzGMEb38qwnjqoZ
Teejay13:

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Tony07067: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
People with evil intentions can group and book a ride just to trap one prey.

If you fall in their midst you re finished...

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by biggz82: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Why not open a user friendly app for both drivers and passengers to compete and push Uber and bolt out of the Nigeria market.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Leggodeals(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
Add me to your whatsapp group. Or share the link to join. My number is on my signature

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tony07067:
People with evil intentions can group and book a ride just to trap one prey.

If you fall in their midst you re finished...

Impossible with proper vetting. They know where you live, everything about you. One chance is possible because you know nothing about any of them!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro this is normal taxi why u making it sound cool?.. its not bro. Can we think ahead not this kinda stuff. Lets have train stations in all parts of the country connecting different local government.. thats development not packing people in one ride

Assuming our thieving politicians won't pocket the money, what do you do meanwhile. Aren't danfo and keke packing people in one ride??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.