Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly (5224 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With ₦500,000 That Can Guarantee Me ₦5000 Daily? / What Kind Of Online Business Can Guarantee Me At Least 400,000# Per Month? / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 2:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

I currently have a start up capital of 2.2 million naira, what business can I start up with it that will guarantee me 10,000 - 13,000 naira monthly.

Your opinions will be highly appreciated, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by WhatIf: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Egg business, you will make cool money, between 50k and 150k weekly.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Westerhoffe(m): 3:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Youtube Automation…
Up to, if not over ₦1m monthly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2023
WhatIf:
Egg business, you will make cool money, between 50k and 150k weekly.

Please how do I start?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Youtube Automation…

Can you please expatriate?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Ynix(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time ever of of attempting to run a business, and I intends to make 100k - 150k yearly

I currently have a start up capital of 2.2 million naira, what business can I start up with it that will guarantee me 10,000 - 13,000 naira monthly.

Before you start any business get this 4 books
Sell like crazy by Sabri suby
Small Business Big Moñey by Akin Alabi
How to Sell to Nigerians by Akin Alabi
The Psychology of money.

Your focus for now should not be how to get 10k per day but how to reinvent yourself for gaining growth in finance.

If you need an accountability partner or an advisor you can reach out to me via 08184397113

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Ynix(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

The Psychology of money.

Your focus for now should not be how to get 10k per day but how to reinvent yourself for gaining growth in finance.
I have recommendations for you concerning business ideas but that should not be the first part.
If you need an accountability partner or an advisor you can reach out to me via 08184397113

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Ynix:

The Psychology of money.

Thank you, how can I get the books, can I buy them offline or online download them online?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by neutralmind: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Oi
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Ynix(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

Thank you, how can I get the books, can I buy them offline or online download them online?
Get the hard copies if possible go to the nearest bookshop
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by seankim(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2023
It depends on where you live. Look for a business in your locality that will solve a key problem/issue among the people. Service-based businesses may be safer for you since you don’t have much experience in doing business.
So, find a service-based business in your area, take some time to learn around the business, do some apprenticeship if possible.
Me I prefer businesses where I put more money in equipments/ tools than holding cash.
Or starts with a fraction of the intended capital, say 800k in your case. Don’t go all-out into any business with all your money. Start small, you can put more money later, if everything seems fine.
Remember, you can always back off from any business at anytime. No strong head for business. Follow who know road, get more practical experience from the real people doing the business. Serve them, don’t expect them to release their business secrets to u easily. Don’t go and be listening to those motivational speakers o.
Making money in this country is not easy.
Nobody de loyal to help you.
My own practical experience with doing small side hustle.
I gather money, set up a nice salon for my side here. I employed male and female stylists, based on the OT I got from one guy wey de do am for another side.
Omo, guys are not smiling ooo. I barely have anything left after paying bills and those guys were making cool cash off my head. I later pursue them sha. Took some off to learn hair cutting and I make myself fully available for sometime. I’m now a professional barber. This is a skill that I learned in my adult life when I had no choice.
I’ve got new stylists now. The cheating don reduce small and I don add few other side services join. The gain in coming-in little little now sha.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Typing: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Ynix:

The Psychology of money.

I have recommendations for you concerning business ideas but that should not be the first part.

Op stay away from people like this. Before your finger get burnt

Which one is accountability partner?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Ynix(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Typing:

Op stay away from people like this. Before your finger get burnt

Which one is accountability partner?
I didn't even say I will collect money from him, I have mine. In case you don't know what accountability partner means go and check Google and stop being dumb. I am just giving help out of experience. Pessimists like you feels everyone is up to duping people. The average Nigerians and their crab mentality.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2023
seankim:
It depends on where you live. Look for a business in your locality that will solve a key problem/issue among the people. Service-based businesses may be safer for you since you don’t have much experience in doing business.
So, find a service-based business in your area, take some time to learn around the business, do some apprenticeship if possible.
Me I prefer businesses where I put more money in equipments/ tools than holding cash.
Or starts with a fraction of the intended capital, say 800k in your case. Don’t go all-out into any business with all your money. Start small, you can put more money later, if everything seems fine.
Remember, you can always back off from any business at anytime. No strong head for business. Follow who know road, get more practical experience from the real people doing the business. Serve them, don’t expect them to release their business secrets to u easily. Don’t go and be listening to those motivational speakers o.
Making money in this country is not easy.
Nobody de loyal to help you.
My own practical experience with doing small side hustle.
I gather money, set up a nice salon for my side here. I employed male and female stylists, based on the OT I got from one guy wey de do am for another side.
Omo, guys are not smiling ooo. I barely have anything left after paying bills and those guys were making cool cash off my head. I later pursue them sha. Took some off to learn hair cutting and I make myself fully available for sometime. I’m now a professional barber. This is a skill that I learned in my adult life when I had no choice.
I’ve got new stylists now. The cheating don reduce small and I don add few other side services join. The gain in coming-in little little now sha.

Thank you so much boss, I took my time well and I read your message 4 good times, and I will say that you're God's sent, thank you so very much. You're the BEST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by WhatIf: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

Please how do I start?

You buy directly from the farm, and either you sell directly to the consumer or to retailer.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by LandMann: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

Your expected return monthly is small, so no need to actually start a business. Instead you can just go to any bank and open a fixed deposit with that amount. You should get a minimum of 10 percent per anum which 220k yearly or 18k monthly.

Alternatively you can go for treasury bill and still get the same range of interest, minimum of 10 percent.

The benefit with treasury bill is that your interest is paid immediately you deposit the money you want to use to buy the treasury bill.

Generally, if you factor in inflation you'd see that your ROI is not able to cover the cost of inflation.

To easily understand, let's say something you can purchase today cost 2.2 million but in one year time the cost will be 2.6 million due to inflation.

But if you fix the money in fixed deposit or treasury bill you'll get additional 220k to add to your 2,200,000 bringing the total money you have in one year time to 2,400,000.... This 2,400,000 will still be lower than the cost of purchasing that item which is 2,600,000.

So you'll have lost 400k or more to inflation if you go for the safe option 10-13k monthly....

You'll have lost 200k or more to inflation if you go for the safe option of fixed deposit or treasury bill of minimum 10 percent annually.

A better option is to invest in land... Buy land and dispose of it in one year's time... You'll get at least 20 percent appreciation if you buy in a good place. You can then repeat next year. This is not without risk though, so do your research well and buy genuine land with complete papers.

Alternatively, you can invest in public transportation... Buy a bus for someone on hire purchase... Get payment of 300-500k upfront and draw up agreement of how much you'll be paid weekly... If the person defaults two times or certain number of times you agree on then you reposes your bus without refunding any amount paid down.
This is also not without risk, so do your research well to avoid losing your money

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Marxist001(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Guy do CAR business, na the new Oil wey dey on ground. You will never go broke for life. You will make an average of 250 - 300k lowest per month. The car is yours, just to buy at a very cheap price or distress from direct owner and sell handsomely to buyers. I'm a living witness, it's what I do.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
LandMann:

Your expected return monthly is small, so no need to actually start a business. Instead you can just go to any bank and open a fixed deposit with that amount. You should get a minimum of 10 percent per anum which 220k yearly or 18k monthly.

Alternatively you can go for treasury bill and still get the same range of interest, minimum of 10 percent.

The benefit with treasury bill is that your interest is paid immediately you deposit the money you want to use to buy the treasury bill.

Generally, if you factor in inflation you'd see that your ROI is not able to cover the cost of inflation.

To easily understand, let's say something you can purchase today cost 2.2 million but in one year time the cost will be 2.6 million due to inflation.

But if you fix the money in fixed deposit or treasury bill you'll get additional 220k to add to your 2,200,000 bringing the total money you have in one year time to 2,400,000.... This 2,400,000 will still be lower than the cost of purchasing that item which is 2,600,000.

So you'll have lost 400k or more to inflation if you go for the safe option 10-13k monthly....

You'll have lost 200k or more to inflation if you go for the safe option of fixed deposit or treasury bill of minimum 10 percent annually.

A better option is to invest in land... Buy land and dispose of it in one year's time... You'll get at least 20 percent appreciation if you buy in a good place. You can then repeat next year. This is not without risk though, so do your research well and buy genuine land with complete papers.

Alternatively, you can invest in public transportation... Buy a bus for someone on hire purchase... Get payment of 300-500k upfront and draw up agreement of how much you'll be paid weekly... If the person defaults two times or certain number of times you agree on then you reposes your bus without refunding any amount paid down.
This is also not without risk, so do your research well to avoid losing your money

Good morning sir, please I would need more expatriation on the treasury bill, please respond please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Iceking1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Marxist001:
Guy do CAR business, na the new Oil wey dey on ground. You will never go broke for life. You will make an average of 250 - 300k lowest per month. The car is yours, just to buy at a very cheap price or distress from direct owner and sell handsomely to buyers. I'm a living witness, it's what I do.

Please sir, can you please expatriate more regarding the car business? On how it's done or how to begin, please respond please 🥺

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Emmypure: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
The monthly return expectation is too poor.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by jmoore(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dude, your potential profit is very very poor.
Investing 2.2 million to get 10,000-15,000 monthly is very poor.

Here are my suggestions.
Start POS business with I million naira.

Buy a plot of land that is not worth above 1 million naira. Plant a crop on the land.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by LandMann: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

Good morning sir, please I would need more expatriation on the treasury bill, please respond please.

You can type your questions on Google or walk into any bank and ask your questions... Those options are free
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by immortalmortal: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
You want to use 2.2 million to get 10k to 13k monthly? Too too poor... From that 2.2million you can be paying yourself that amount for 18 years

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
E-hailing, pos,shawarma shop or food stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Oluwabucci(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
How does this work
Westerhoffe:
Youtube Automation…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by aycorporat(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

A real physical business like buying bags of pepper in the North and selling them here down south in Lagos.
For instance, a bag of pepper in Kano might be 15k, with the laada, loading and all that, it might come with a cost of 17k.

a full bus can contain 55bags that is 17,000 X 55 bags = 935,000

Transport to Lagos = 300,000
935,000 + 300,000 = 1,235,000

When it gets to Lagos, a bag goes for as much as 30 - 35k most times
that is 55 X 30,000 = 1,650,000
laada on each bag of pepper is 500 naira which is 55 X 500 = 27,500
Offloading = 5,000
1,650,000 + 27,500 + 5,000 = 1,678,000

profit for just a single trip = 1,678,000 - 1,235,000 =443,000

Pepper is hot cake here. You can message me for further details.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by marksleek2584(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
wink
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by babamoha(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
aycorporat:

A real physical business like buying bags of pepper in the North and selling them here down south in Lagos.
For instance, a bag of pepper in Kano might be 15k, with the laada, loading and all that, it might come with a cost of 17k.

a full bus can contain 55bags that is 17,000 X 55 bags = 935,000

Transport to Lagos = 300,000
935,000 + 300,000 = 1,235,000

When it gets to Lagos, a bag goes for as much as 30 - 35k most times
that is 55 X 30,000 = 1,650,000
laada on each bag of pepper is 500 naira which is 55 X 500 = 27,500
Offloading = 5,000
1,650,000 + 27,500 + 5,000 = 1,678,000

profit for just a single trip = 1,678,000 - 1,235,000 =443,000

Pepper is hot cake here. You can message me for further details.

Mind you pepper has no fixed price
The price is determined by demand and supply

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by Business3600: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tap into mineral resources, we have them here in nigeria. U buy and resell to foreigner

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by joinnow: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

Why not fix it aka fix feposit.Some bank give 11% per annual which is 20k monthly
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly by joinnow: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iceking1:

Why not fix it aka fix feposit.Some bank give 11% per annual which is 20k monthly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Digital Marketing Expert. / What Do You Know About MTN Quick 5 And Mega Lotto? / Why Investing In Bitcoin Is A Bad Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.