Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Keep Elevating My King - Fan Hails 'owana' Crooner, Hood Rich - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keep Elevating My King - Fan Hails 'owana' Crooner, Hood Rich (144 Views)

"ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Lyta 'For My Hood' (Audio) / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Elevating My King - Fan Hails 'owana' Crooner, Hood Rich by PokoVirtuous(m): 2:56am On Jun 13, 2023
The talented Music Act had shared a number of stunning pictures of himself, thereby spurring fans to drop nice words, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Taking to his Instagram handle Friday, May 12, 2023, Nigerian Artiste, Hood Rich, shared luxury photographs of himself, even as he mentioned the name of the photographer.

"📸 @opacshotit."

Our reporter learnt that a plethora of his followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for the music star - here's what they are saying.

De_wiseworld_steppers, 'Keep elevating my king.'; 101attire, 'We up 🔥.', among others.

Source: Pokovirtuousblog

(1) (Reply)

Holyboi: A Multifaceted Creative Force - Exclusive Video Interview With Ibrandtv / Which Song Do You Is Perfect For This Season / Ibejii To Drop Highly Anticipated Single: TRILLION DOLLAR DREAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.