Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,300 members, 7,857,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

In The Dark� {sex Story} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In The Dark� {sex Story} (859 Views)

IN THE DARK� Chapter 1 {sex Story} / Living in The Dark (18+) / My Sex Story(secondary School Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Dark� {sex Story} by Olamilekan0708(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2023
{PROLOGUE}
🌹He cheated on me.🌹

I move slowly toward the entrance of my darling and lovely husband's workplace. I have to ask him how I look in the brand-new outfit Beige made just for me. I just made it to the party, and I can't see him anywhere. However, the moment I hear quiet gasps and groans coming from his office, I entirely halt and open my mouth to what my ears are hearing.

She groans, "Ah, ah."
You are so constrained, Bri. My husband exclaims incoherently, "I love that you're like that. I could tell he was having a great time.
Is he dating a female?
I take it more slowly this time so that I can hear my husband's gasps and that woman's utter delight more clearly.
I don't think so.
I am just aware of my inward wrath. Oh, you miserable wretch. Three fucking years of marriage, and look. It's that I'll get his attention. Everything is going to fall apart.

On the opposite side of the office...

And there we both were drenched in sweat. His powerful hands tightly grip my buttocks and squeeze them as he viciously thrusts inside of me.
They can, oh my!I forcefully cling on to the desk and groan when I feel his member pierce me once more.

My bikini is just below my toes on the floor, on tiptoes. He refused to let me wear my dress only partially; instead, he removed it entirely, exposing my entire body.
According to the manager, I went into his office because he sent for me. It was a restaurant industry job. In the midst of the celebration? But I continued on. And a different outcome resulted.
He shoves himself inside me once more, saying, "It's my office, they can't unless I give permission."
I hang on tightly as I close my eyes. His movements cause my exposed breasts to swing, and my erect n*pples to brush against the desk's glass.

How did I change from detesting him so much to participating in his sinister game?
I'll be honest though; I enjoy it when he owns me. He excels at it. His body became my drug, and mine his. Even though it was hard work, we persisted until we both caved in to temptation and tried our physical limits.
Then he started moving faster and was charging at me. His waist clatters against my buttocks, filling the space with a deafening noise. I can feel his large, thick d*ck coming into and going out of my entrance. Going bonkers with pure ecstasy, mesmerized by his wobble. I grip firmly and bite my bottom lip to keep from wailing.
He appears to lean forward somewhat at that time and say, "Look at me."
I carefully turn my head and meet his intensely blue eyes. I don't respond; instead, I simply bite my lip and gasp as I perceive each of his gestures.
He screams incoherently, "Moan, damn it," and his palm gently grabs my jaw, pushing me to turn to face his lustful face.

I looked at him, and he grinned slyly.
After speaking again and seeing that I'm not paying attention, he slaps me so hard on my right buttock that I feel it burn.Oh! He enters again with vigor as I separate my lips, which causes my body to advance. I was much more attracted to that. oh! I groan once more as I grasp the desk's edges and shut my eyes.
He just follows his movements, and I'm on the verge of losing my mind. I have the energizing feeling that propels me to move. I let out a low gasp as my breathing quickens, letting my head fall on the desk with my lips apart. Then, as his hands tighten around me, I feel him flood into me. He then pushes himself back up and moans.
What did you intend to tell me? I say, taking a deep breath.
I can only feel it leaving me and drifting away. I lift myself from the desk using my hands, then I turn around. He is visible in front of me, standing. His eyes are lighter than usual, and his face has a little reddish tint. He merely has on a white shirt that is unbuttoned and rolled up. His body's efficiency is evident to all.

He doesn't respond; all I can see is that he moves closer to me while clutching my hair and firmly grabbing my lips. I keep his blistering kiss going while still lying down and clutching onto the desk.
He whispers, "Don't be mad tonight," between my lips.
To prevent him from touching my lips, I raise my hand and lay it on his chest.
I inquire, this time with seriousness, gazing into his blue eyes: "Because you said so?"
Because my wife will be with me when I give the speech at the celebration.
I open my mouth in response to what he says as I stare at him in confusion. I can feel the blow from the fall as well.
flicker, "That?"
—Bri…
I glance down at his hand and notice the gleaming ring on his finger. I've never seen him with this before. How did I miss it? I give it another look. Just thinking about what he says to me causes my blood to boil.

And are you married? he demanded angrily.
I give him a thorough look before saying, "Ah... I..." because I really am that way. I protest, "I can't believe that. Do you say something like that to me after you f*ck me?
Check it out, Brian. He glances at me while brushing his black hair back and says, "It's not what you think.
I've been dating you and having sex with you; why are you telling me now that you're married? I give him a close look. You are an absolute slowpoke!
I pushed him away and quickly changed into my underwear and the black dress that was sitting on the desk.
Bri, stop acting that way. I warned you not to get upset.
I turn to face him and ask, "How do you think I won't get angry?" A married man and I have been dating. My eyelids ached. I. I'm not like that. I avoid acting in that manner. If people find out, I'll be known as the lover who destroyed a marriage in front of everyone. You are well-known to everyone, and anyone may have seen us.

Actually, they have already noticed us.
I shiver as I take in what he said.

Again, speak. "My wife already knows about what we have," he says.
-That?! I nearly yelled.
I cover my face and pacing back and forth. She will be attending the party today and she is already familiar with me. A significant controversy seems imminent. She's going to trip and fall on me. What will my friends and coworkers outside this restaurant say, by God? The media are outside. Just just tell me she's not that kind of woman.
-Why didn't you inform me? I give him a close look.
He sighs and grips my waist, saying, "Bri, I didn't tell you because..."
I cut him off —Since when have you been married?
He is silent for a short while.
-Reply! — I gave him a nasty order.
He utters, "Three years," slowly.
I refute Wow. It just... Lips are licked. I am unable.
I approach the door to open it and leave without saying anything, but I feel him shut it behind me. I stare at him right away after turning.
I declare, "I have to go."
He blurts out, "Let me explain, Bri," in a commanding voice.
I don't want to hear what you have to say. Now that everything is clear! Very near his face, I say. I just want you to leave me alone at this point! Please don't SMS or phone me! I stop. And what do you know? I'll be the one to speak with her, and I'll do it now!
Prior to turning back to try to open the door, I notice a woman enter the room. I remain motionless in my position as I observe her. I'm speechless at the person I see in front of me. Her blue eyes are intensely angry as I gaze into them, and I can see her ring gleaming on her finger. She starts talking to me as soon as I open my lips to speak.

-Say nothing at all! To me, she lifts her hand. I observed everything that you and my husband did. Even when he was experiencing an orgasm, I discovered it!She speaks loudly and angrily, looking at me with a little flushed face as she says.

Check my signature for chapter 1

(1) (Reply)

Essay Competition / Setting Up A Book Store / Tell Is She Gonna Lyk Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.