Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Lhasa Licked Detol - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Lhasa Licked Detol (219 Views)

Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lhasa Licked Detol by goodyvin02(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Hi everyone.
I traveled to Calabar, kept my dog in her cage and asked my neighbor to look after it for me, spent one week and when I got back another of my neighbor had taken the dog out of her cage and took her inside his house
Two week later the dog started having seizures and wasn’t eating after some point she started collapsing.
Found out that the guy had put detol in the water he used to bath her.
She’s currently on treatment but no improvement so far, please what can be done to flush the poison, I don’t wanna lose her please
Re: My Lhasa Licked Detol by goodyvin02(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2023
This is how she is

(1) (Reply)

Best Gifts To Offer Your Kids / 4 Causes Of Dog Skin Cancer / Samoyed Dog Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.