Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Arabs Have Arab Sat. The Ghanians Have Multi Tv. Where Is Nigeria's? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Arabs Have Arab Sat. The Ghanians Have Multi Tv. Where Is Nigeria's? (1598 Views)

ChannelsTV Is Nigeria’s Best Television Station For The Seventh Time. / Multi TV / Strong Decoder / Nollywood It Is Owned By The Ghanians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Arabs Have Arab Sat. The Ghanians Have Multi Tv. Where Is Nigeria's? by Maisuya1: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2011
The Arabs have the Nile sat which we get for free in Nigeria with cutting edge programming. The ghanians also have muti tv which we also get for free in Nigeria with HD channels showing box office movies, nollywood movies and matches from all European top leagues and all for FREE,

Now my question is where is nigeria's free sat for it's citizens to enjoy, even our own hi tv have low quality pictures and show outdated movies and it's NOT for free, dont even ask about star times,

Anyway what do u think? And happy 51st BDay,
Re: The Arabs Have Arab Sat. The Ghanians Have Multi Tv. Where Is Nigeria's? by doctokwus: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
Mai-suya:

The Arabs have the Nile sat which we get for free in Nigeria with cutting edge programming. The ghanians also have muti tv which we also get for free in Nigeria with HD channels showing box office movies, nollywood movies and matches from all European top leagues and all for FREE,

Now my question is where is nigeria's free sat for it's citizens to enjoy, even our own hi tv have low quality pictures and show outdated movies and it's NOT for free, dont even ask about star times,

Anyway what do u think? And happy 51st BDay,
If u are getting on dis magnificient stations for free in nigeria,y do u still nid a nigerian satellite station
Re: The Arabs Have Arab Sat. The Ghanians Have Multi Tv. Where Is Nigeria's? by 4llerbe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
i take it u have never heard of HITV? or TRENDTV, or FSTV, or DAARSAT, oe even STARTIMES? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across / How Can I Download Films With My Nokia Lumia 630 / The Best Action Movie Of The Season "The List" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.