Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Monopoly Call Dstv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / A Monopoly Call Dstv (1004 Views)

Time To Break Dstv's Monopoly / Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly / Reps To Stop Dstv Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Monopoly Call Dstv by ayoola22: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
When will we have an alternative to DSTV?

I am missing my Saturday football and I am told 'you paid sept 1'. My excuse that the receipt they issued me read next payment before Oct 4 doesn't matter. My explanation that if they go back that they will notice I normally try to pay a few day earlier was met with a tone like I am asking for handout. It doesn't matter to customer service that I ve been paying 10k per month for years.

They know this is Nigeria so we won't meet in court, CPC won't do anthing and they know they are the only game in town.
Re: A Monopoly Call Dstv by coder007(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
watching tv without subscription is illegal

(1) (Reply)

Need Up-2-date Channel Line-up + (frequency + Broadcast Param.) Of Intelsat7/10 / Is GOTV Available At Mowe? Pls I Need Your Info / Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.