Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Error Sign Can This Be? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Error Sign Can This Be? (814 Views)

P2716 Error Code On Toyota And Lexus Can Be Fixed With This Simple Step / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / How To Correct Error In Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

What Error Sign Can This Be? by miniziter(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2023
I saw this on my new ride yesterday.

Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Tire pressure warning light

Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by miniziter(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Tire pressure warning light

What can be done about it please?
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by Born2conquer: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
Na tyre pressure. It's on mine and I've done everything possible but ship won't just leave
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by Kingdemu: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Born2conquer:
Na tyre pressure. It's on mine and I've done everything possible but ship won't just leave
Check and make sure all the sensors are present in all tyres including the spare and be sure they are active.

Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by Angrygoat: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tpms. That's a toyota corrola 8 /09/10. Either one of your tyres get nail inside or 1 or 2 don expire. For peace of mind,I will get you a scanner that is for life. It's 40k. Anything that happens to your car so far na toks.e go show am. Be it gear,engine,coolant,abs,tpms,e go show am,but it's not bluetooth. It's USB with coloured lcd wide screen and it works only when the engine is on and car is ready to move. Its for life. U will use it taya and sell as toks. 40k. Within 1 week. Works for all cars from 1999 till Jesus comes.
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by cruzita(f): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
I never buy car ..so I no know...next please
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by fineboynl(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Angrygoat:
Tpms. That's a toyota corrola 8 /09/10. Either one of your tyres get nail inside or 1 or 2 don expire. For peace of mind,I will get you a scanner that is for life. It's 40k. Anything that happens to your car so far na toks.e go show am. Be it gear,engine,coolant,abs,tpms,e go show am,but it's not bluetooth. It's USB with coloured lcd wide screen and it works only when the engine is on and car is ready to move. Its for life. U will use it taya and sell as toks. 40k. Within 1 week. Works for all cars from 1999 till Jesus comes.
picture
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by ecosystm(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Your contact?
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by ecosystm(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Angrygoat:

Your contact?
Re: What Error Sign Can This Be? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
miniziter:
I saw this on my new ride yesterday.
Tire pressure management system. The light comes up for two reasons, either you have wrong pressure in your tires, including your spare, or the sensor is bad. Troubleshooting it requires special wireless tpms scanner and programming tool. I think you should just ignore it, this is because it is not really that helpful in this earlier generation. I will consider it helpful if it can tell the exact tire that is giving issue and show the pressure in each tire, later model cars have this ability

Top 10 Auto Mechanic Workshops In Lagos You Should Take Your Cars To / Help: My Alarm Works Intermittently: Something With The Ignition Switch / Attn:siena,ikenna Nd Othrs Pls