Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere (3957 Views)

Meet Moesha Budong Ghanaian Actress Whose Picture Is Causing Problem Online / Nigerian Ladies Mock, Feeds Ebuka With Suya Using His Picture. / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2023
ubiquitous

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by chatinent: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Wey the pics?
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
Wey the pics?
lol the guy in the ad below. i see him everywhere

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by chatinent: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
lol the guy in the ad below. i see him everywhere

It's an advert.
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:

It's an advert.
huh ?
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:

It's an advert.
the guy in that advert is in a million other adverts. his juju is veryyyyyyy strong
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by Oppsin: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by Obrigardo: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
ubiquitous

The guy is a stock photography/video model. Did you wake up from an underground cave?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

The guy is a stock photography/video model. Did you wake up from an underground cave?
lol whats his name ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by Obrigardo: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
lol whats his name ?

I don't know, stock photography models are not commercially known. You can see him on stock websites like freepik etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

I don't know, stock photography models are not commercially known. You can see him on stock websites like freepik etc.
nice one. i see that guy like one million times per day lol
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by Obrigardo: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
nice one. i see that guy like one million times per day lol

I believe when stock photography was in full swing years ago, he was just one of the handful of black men photographers used and what made many businesses use his photo as much was because he was like the only black guy mostly featured alongside white people. But in all the photography/image company that licenced his images played a big part too. They have models that have dominated Shutterstock, 123rf, deposit photos etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by ChronosMed: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

I believe when stock photography was in full swing years ago, he was just one of the handful of black men photographers used and what made many businesses use his photo as much was because he was like the only black guy mostly featured alongside white people. But in all the photography/image company that licenced his images played a big part too. They have models that have dominated Shutterstock, 123rf, deposit photos etc.
On point bro

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
The day give you his names ,they stop using him.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
the guy in that advert is in a million other adverts. his juju is veryyyyyyy strong
aahh bin think say na only me notice this thing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
aahh bin think say na only me notice this thing angry
lmao the guy is everywhere
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by Bundaweber: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
ubiquitous

onome zedek. A model and a doctor.

he was a classmate of mine in secondary school. come to think of it, most of my classmates are models. na only me and a few others no be one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by ashawopikin(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
lol whats his name ?
zedek maestrelli

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by sukkot: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bundaweber:

onome zedek. A model and a doctor.

he was a classmate of mine in secondary school. come to think of it, most of my classmates are models. na only me and a few others no be one

ok thats impressive that you know him and his name
Re: Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere by Teskodin(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2023
He is an artist (graphics designer stock artist)
And the population of graphics designers have increased

His stock image is good and of high quality
So graphics designers prefer him
cool cool cool grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married / When Friendship Turns Sour – 50cent Vs Floyd Mayweather / Tiwa Savage’s Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.