Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lagosians Let's Connect Tomorrow. Dynace Global Is The Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagosians Let's Connect Tomorrow. Dynace Global Is The Future (177 Views)

How To Become A Member Of Dynace Global. / Massive Testimonies Happening In Dynace Global Guys!!! / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Let's Connect Tomorrow. Dynace Global Is The Future by Phoebe108: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
DYNACE GLOBAL………
THE MISSION HAS BECOME A MOVEMENT,
THE MOVEMENT IS DYANCE GLOBAL!

GO HARD OR GO HOMEβš’οΈπŸ§°

#IcantPayYouLord
#Akachukwudiya
#GreatGrace
#AnotherLevel
#Amovement
#ManOnAMission

Re: Lagosians Let's Connect Tomorrow. Dynace Global Is The Future by Phoebe108: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Hi, guys if you would like to attend this meeting tomorrow at Oba Akran Ikeja. It's going to be very massive. Promises to be exciting and entertaining.

I'd be there too and I'd like to meet with you. So let's make it a date tomorrow, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love you πŸ’•

Call me on 08156441299

(1) (Reply)

Igbos If You Not Happy With Law In Yoruba Land Especially Lagos Simply Leave / Warri Is Set To Host Cruize Unplugged Concert. - Oghenetega Onaemor / Teamwork, Samsung Phone, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.