Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Opinion: OPM Pastor Versus Happy Dancing Boys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: OPM Pastor Versus Happy Dancing Boys (243 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: OPM Pastor Versus Happy Dancing Boys by Built2last: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
LET ME GET INTO PEOPLE'S RAGE BECAUSE I NO DEY HEAR WORD....

I had my reservation with OPM Pastor and his penchant for catching up on trending issues to display his philanthropy.....

...while doing it, you will hear him say things like..."this is what offering and tithe is meant for and not for enjoying, ofcourse, showing you that he is better than the rest....Pastor Chibuzor, I dare say craves for the validation of the world for being different and he got and still getting loads of such praise....

...even though I know pastors their scholarship budgets run in billions, on a well planned route of from admission to graduation without abandonment....non are in competition of showing how they are saving humanity and others are not doing it right.

I have a problem when the center of your message is about comparative analysis, it deadens your gift for me.

Pastor Chibuzor's Bible talked about he who want to build a tower, first sitting down and counting the cost esle, he won't be able to finish the project and be a laughing stock....e dey Bible

YOU CANNOT PICK UP TWO NAIVE BOYS, TAKE THEM TO CYPRUS AND SUDDENLY STOP FUNDING THEM.....YOU ARE EXPOSING THEM TO ALL KINDS OF VICES INCLUDING PEDDLING OF DRUGS ON THE STREET OF CYPRUS...

You see, this subject is sensitive, in a nation where every Uzo Kalu or Tinubu can buy the heart of millions with a form of Philanthropy, you better be careful how you speak to such "benevolent gods".... except of course you no dey hear word like me.

....but I must say this, there are loads of planless showy philanthropy associated with Pastor Chibuzor's projects...I noticed those shoddy affairs during the rehabilitation of one Nollywood old man.

I repeat, when you pull someone out and award him scholarship and promise to help them become something in life, it is unfair to leave them in the middle of nowhere...

Apostle Chibuzor should, if he is sincere about scholarships have a scholarship board just like many that I know....this board will be responsible for planning and taking the number of students they can cater for per time.....this board will be operating on meticulous budget and not respond to every trending request that can be abandoned later...

The Happy boys did not send themselves to Cyprus, their parent are too poor to cater for that, they had no relative to bankroll them....all these information was known to Apostle Chibuzor before he dived into their lives...there was an option of training them in a skill that can help them stand, there was an option of Nigerian university scholarship, there was too many options that the money spent on their trip to Cyprus could afford with a little bit of planning and non impulsive decision by an attention buoyed philanthropy.

Finally, I take exception to our clergy's penchant for laying curses on "civil matters"

....I read a report that Apostle laid curses on them and I asked, why?

As clergy, don't just flow with anointing or whatever spiritual force pushing you, as the people under you are growing in number and capacity, do well to grab some management course and study, do lots of work on temperament coaching..... listen sir, we cannot operate in verbatim Elijah's " fire come down and consume the 50's" in 2023...

Over 2,000 years ago, Jesus laid a template that is a lot more of a departure from Elijah fire and brimstone days, so why are you on it in 2023?.......

Yes, power as of the old is good but use Jesus templates of using those powers instead of always fishing from the old testament streams.
Re: Opinion: OPM Pastor Versus Happy Dancing Boys by Coolsat(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Aptly
Re: Opinion: OPM Pastor Versus Happy Dancing Boys by Jaybee3456: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Great thread
Re: Opinion: OPM Pastor Versus Happy Dancing Boys by Seefinish: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
I know you are type that rewards evil for good just as those boys. Going to Cyprus is not their right but generosity of OPM pastor. Those boys are proud, arrogant and inconsiderate. If I were the one I would have cancelled the scholarship and heaven won't fall

(1) (Reply)

White Garment Pastor Vs Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Enoch Adeboye And The Catholic Church / RE: Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.