Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Please Help On My Samsung A14 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help On My Samsung A14 (389 Views)

Samsung A14 For Sale :just Like New,6 Months Used / Camon 20 Vs Samsung A14 Or Other Within Same Class For A Budget Phone / Tecno Spark 10 Pro VS Samsung A14 Ultimate Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On My Samsung A14 by Rayjaymay(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good Evening Guys, please I need help on my Samsung A11... The backlight screen always went off and doesn't come on Even after locking and unlocking to the extent of restarting the phone with hard reset. I took it to an Engineer believing it was screen problem whereby the screen was change and the backlight was working until after two days the problem start again. Does anyone know the problem to it and how it can be resolve... I will really appreciate.
Thanks
Re: Please Help On My Samsung A14 by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
The headline say a14 but d content say a11
Re: Please Help On My Samsung A14 by Thebunker44: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rayjaymay:
Good Evening Guys, please I need help on my Samsung A11... The backlight screen always went off and doesn't come on Even after locking and unlocking to the extent of restarting the phone with hard reset. I took it to an Engineer believing it was screen problem whereby the screen was change and the backlight was working until after two days the problem start again. Does anyone know the problem to it and how it can be resolve... I will really appreciate.
Thanks

Having the same issue with my A71 too
Mine lags and if I lock and unlock,it starts working again
A friend of mine suggested that I flash the phone or return it to it previous firmware but I no fit risk am

I just hope someone that had the same issue with his/her can tell us what to do🤧

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Pdf / Iphone 4s For Sale / Help Rooting Droid Razr Unofficiall Lollipop Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.