Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Carding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Carding (390 Views)

What Is Carding And How To Do It Your Self / What Is Carding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carding by Bibton(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello everyone I'll be teaching only 50 people how to remove money from someone account through ATM card weather visa or master card back and front without pin or OTP code. Its called carding u can withdrew the funds into ur account without trace or buy stuff very simple so if you have any wicked personal u want to do pay back just a snap of his/her ATM card back and front no pin or otp we clear funds no be all sha it depends how much u won withdrew I have the app and website to do so for free.

Not for everyone sha only serious people for free, if I ask u for dime block my ass if you are interested contact me on WhatsApp +2348105457448
Re: Carding by Anny69: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Stalyon69...

Don't pay attention to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Carding by Stalyon69: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Anny69:
Stalyon69...

Don't pay attention to the topic.

Alright babe

1 Like

Re: Carding by Anny69: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stalyon69:
Alright babe
smiley You'll get the hang of it soon.
Re: Carding by Stalyon69: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Anny69:
smiley You'll get the hang of it soon.
Okay baby

1 Like

Re: Carding by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bibton:
Hello everyone I'll be teaching only 50 people how to remove money from someone account through ATM card weather visa or master card back and front without pin or OTP code. Its called carding u can withdrew the funds into ur account without trace or buy stuff very simple so if you have any wicked personal u want to do pay back just a snap of his/her ATM card back and front no pin or otp we clear funds no be all sha it depends how much u won withdrew I have the app and website to do so for free.

Not for everyone sha only serious people for free, if I ask u for dime block my ass if you are interested contact me on WhatsApp +2348105457448

What's wrong with you ?
Re: Carding by Angrygoat: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Odeh. Local scammer. You keep writing this same shit on and on. If u dey find ATM card. Eter whr dem dey do pos..enter bank or better still use rat spy al bank transactions na. Dumb ripper. Ole.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Man Arrested By The Nigeria Police For Indulging In Gay Practice / The Tragic Plight Of Mohbad And The Powerlessness Of Nigerian Youths / Guide Your Solar Panel: Lagos Lady Warns As Theft Surges Amid Energy Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.