Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Have Finally Bought My First Car - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have Finally Bought My First Car (35667 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by bobbiiee: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:
I have finally bought my first car,Honda eod I love the car movement nd stability,is there anything u want me to know about the car maintenance nd tips I will b glad for ur contribution thank you all

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by BABANGBALI: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Is it a brown new car or na second hand Tokunbo car like that of ajepako?
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by bizhop01: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lexus RX 350 2010 for sale
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Lovebaby76: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Download latest music and watch lyric video | Download Latest Movies

D m n ฤ i j a . c o m

LIL BABY - GO HARD

METROBOOMIN FT SWAE LEE, LIL WAYNE, OFFSET - ANNIHILATE

JUICE WRLD - GLO D UP

ZINOLEESKY - A1 FEELING DISORDER

ASAKE FT OLAMIDE - AMAPIANO
GUNNA - BREAD BUTTER

POST MALONE - MOURNING

FIVIO FOREIGN - CONCUSSION FT KANYE WEST

CALLIN - A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE X METRO BOOMIN X NAV

HIT-BOY X BIG-HIT - RECKLESS RATCHET

SEYI VIBEZ - HAT TRICK

BURNA BOY - SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WORLD

OLAMIDE X ASAKE - NEW RELIGION
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by 3kay945(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
hansomb:
any intending buyer can use the advice.

Owk boss...
Na so you hate am reach grin
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by 3kay945(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buffalo2:
grin I can deduce that the guy is a gentleman who may not find such as experience palatable

I be gentleman too. But, the vehicle activated my engineering mode grin
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by bewla(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Just give the car all round good maintenance and you will be fine..

Congrats!!! na dis kind news I dey like...
you no ask what is his work or source of income

You no try
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by hansomb: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
3kay945:

Owk boss...
Na so you hate am reach grin
No I don't hate it. Just an economic advise.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Wisdom2003: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:
I have finally bought my first car,Honda eod I love the car movement nd stability,is there anything u want me to know about the car maintenance nd tips I will b glad for ur contribution thank you all

May your path shines brighter Sir
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Coolgent(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:

Ensure you replace spoilt part with original one, don't allow Kazeems to devour it, during car service ensure they put only 4 litres if it is 4 cylinder engine.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by adisacool: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
I stand to be corrected.
Having an extra ball joint is not the issues.
Healthy and cultured maintenance is what is needed.

PapaNnamdi:

always have an extra ball joint in your boot,

that's all, the eod is a strong lad, only ball joint issue
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Ogbaba123: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
- Change radiator and flush cooling system then replace water with coolant
- Change drive belt, waterpump and head gasket
- Change spark plugs
- Inspect and replace suspension parts
- Change brakepads, resurface or replace brake discs

All the above can be done over time and not at once due to cost

youngfocus:

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Jamie1000: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
buygala:

Na old motor.. If you try to fix every minor creak and rattle, it will bankrupt you.

For those kind of body creaks and rattles that don't affect drivability, just increase volume of radio and keep driving..

My colleague in the office spent close to 100k chasing one phantom barely noticeable creak in his car dashboard for months.. Last last, mecho wey dismantle dashboard no fit couple am back properlygrin.. A broken clip here, broken plastic and a cut wire there, that's how matter escalated to the extent of airbag deploying on its own and nearly killing him while he was in the car, parked by the roadside... If e enter pothole, windscreen defroster and wiper go on, and plenty other gbege enter the moto.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Sadisbala(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

always have an extra ball joint in your boot,

that's all, the eod is a strong lad, only ball joint issue
yes also he should not forget about extra gallon or jarcan incase if fuel finish in the car, because the car can consume fuel like the way you are drinking water when you are beaten by the hot sun
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Jebolala(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
youngfocus:
Ehyaaa Congratsss
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Babisha10(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Audio car no pictures?
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Hollandia2030: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2023
uuzba:
Picture?
Otherwise, I too have bought my own G5 private jet
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by xamodans: 1:53am On Jun 16, 2023
codemaster2much:

how much is the ball joint

Just 6k/7k and you are good.
The new one breaks within 3 months, while the tokunbo wares out, can use 6 months, just be very observant.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Congrats OP,na sweet ride .just maintain it well and it will serve you.i know people who use and enjoyed it.cheers
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by DJInfluence: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2023
youngfocus:
congratulations. But your questions are things you should've asked before buying the car. Imagine if people with experience with that same model car comes here with only negative stories, what then?
To others, do your homework very well before buying anything, not buy and ask questions after.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngfocus(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2023
DJInfluence:
congratulations. But your questions are things you should've asked before buying the car. Imagine if people with experience with that same model car comes here with only negative stories, what then?
To others, do your homework very well before buying anything, not buy and ask questions after.
If u check my other topic I already ask nd Iโ€™m ok with the feed back I get concerning the car b4 I make payment,ball joint Iโ€™m fully prepared for it

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Rikze: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2023
emmyN:

Asking me to rest is stupid. I've dealt with cars for long, fixed them too, so I know what I am saying. It's nauseating see folks like you spreading your ignorance about Honda cars.

Rest

Rest

Rest

Since you cannot answer the simple questions I posed, I say again, REST.

Mr Sabinus
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by youngfocus(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Sadisbala:
yes also he should not forget about extra gallon or jarcan incase if fuel finish in the car, because the car can consume fuel like the way you are drinking water when you are beaten by the hot sun
That is a lie the care is fuel economical,I use 19 liter from Ibadan to Lagos and is even inside inside Ibadan and still drive to Lagos even after getting to Lagos Iโ€™m still driving it around.ppl where shock I donโ€™t know about others oooo but this one donโ€™t consume fuel sir
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by ajepako(f): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Is it a brown new car or na second hand Tokunbo car like that of ajepako?

Yes oo

Na foreign use tokunbo I dey use ooo

Oya, go play with tyre and pangolo tongue

Werey Ijebu tongue tongue
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Ofemmanu1: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2023
youngfocus:

Congrats anyway!

I'd would advised you to get Honda DC Instead.
DC is better than EOD in many ways and they're almost same price.

I'ma Proud DC owner, my friends with EOD dey always envy my Ashawo Blue DC.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Ofemmanu1: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2023
youngfocus:

That is a lie the care is fuel economical,I use 19 liter from Ibadan to Lagos and is even inside inside Ibadan and still drive to Lagos even after getting to Lagos Iโ€™m still driving it around.ppl where shock I donโ€™t know about others oooo but this one donโ€™t consume fuel sir

10ltrs will take me from Lagos to Ibadan in my DC on a moderate driving.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by BABANGBALI: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2023
ajepako:

Yes oo

Na foreign use tokunbo I dey use ooo

Oya, go play with tyre and pangolo tongue

Werey Ijebu tongue tongue
so uncle no fit buy you a brown new car? Shior!
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by emmyN(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Rikze:

Rest

Rest

Rest

Since you cannot answer the simple questions I posed, I say again, REST.

Mr Sabinus

It's not worth it bro. Good morning.
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2023
buygala:

Na old motor.. If you try to fix every minor creak and rattle, it will bankrupt you.

For those kind of body creaks and rattles that don't affect drivability, just increase volume of radio and keep driving..

My colleague in the office spent close to 100k chasing one phantom barely noticeable creak in his car dashboard for months.. Last last, mecho wey dismantle dashboard no fit couple am back properlygrin.. A broken clip here, broken plastic and a cut wire there, that's how matter escalated to the extent of airbag deploying on its own and nearly killing him while he was in the car, parked by the roadside... If e enter pothole, windscreen defroster and wiper go on, and plenty other gbege enter the moto.
listen to this advice and know peace
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Ken4agent(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2023
buygala:

This one off me oh grin
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by Rikze: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
emmyN:

It's not worth it bro. Good morning.

Greetings bro, thanks for taking a rest.

Regards!
Re: I Have Finally Bought My First Car by revolt(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Psoul:

The ball joint issue does not occur spontaneously. It will give sign but if you refuse to attend to it on time, it will disappoint you when least expected, even with other avoidable damages.

Always pay attention to every sign that your car gives that shows that it needs to be serviced. With that, your car will hardly revolt against you.

I drove the 2007 accord... and till this day ... it remains the best car I've ever driven. I drove in ayobo with tht car for almost two years.. no issues with my ball joints. People simply don't know how to maintain cars. They think cars are tanks. I even prefer it to my 2017 accord sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rolls-royce Releases Photos Of Its SUV Called Cullinan / What I Saw Written On A Tricycle! / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.