Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X (1823 Views)

ACA-A-THON: FUOYE Lecturer, Joshua Hassan Tries To Break Guinness World Record / How Much Do Guinness World Record Holders Get Paid? / Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by PediakAuthor: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-6n8lCCvxA
I am Jawolusi Oluwaseun by name.
As the 1st self-acclaimed Applied Chess Scientist, I will like to break this kind of Guinness World Record.

The 6th Level Techno-Lingual Iterations:
HexaLingual Programming Language.

"Without a Computer System; Pen-write and Paper-run a Chess-driven Object-oriented Programming Language written with 6 different Spoken Languages (English, French, Hindi, Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba Languages)."
---------------------------------------------------------
Èmi Idán of Áfricà nóòni, máfòó omo ìyá mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by Padipadi(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Ok, Idan.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by PediakAuthor: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:
Ok, Idan.
Jé kán mò... grin

Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by KingKO22: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Nigeria to the world

Let them know

Je kan mo

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by Natbrowny: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
GWR has admitted to the influx of people on their page.

Nigerians will trend anything - good, bad or ugly.

I support this dude.

Me - i wanna chase a lion for several kilometers. Somebody frm Nigerian need to put Kenyans, Tanzanians and Ugandans in their place.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by PediakAuthor: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
GWR has admitted to the influx of people on their page.

Nigerians will trend anything - good, bad or ugly.

I support this dude.

Me - i wanna chase a lion for several kilometers. Somebody frm Nigerian need to put Kenyans, Tanzanians and Ugandans in their place.

Bro, no be lie .. that's why Nigeria is renowned to be the most Populated Black Nation, and the most populous African country with more than 200 million citizens... Bro our populational resources no be joke o grin
More than 28 million views on GWR single tweet grin grin that's the Naija influence...
Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by Astra101: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
And you gonna maintain the record for a long while cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by PediakAuthor: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Astra101:
And you gonna maintain the record for a long while cool

Records are meant to be broken...
More Applied Chess Scientist would be made...
More ACS-Web-X Experts would emerge...
smiley smiley
Re: I Will Like To Break This Kind Of Guinness World Record - ACS-Web-X by Westerhoffe(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2023
This is the year of giving it to GWR back to back.
Soon, they will get tired of all the records coming in from Nigeria alone.

Nigeria… a land of heroes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Bida Post U T M E / Comrade Abiodun(S.U.G PRESIDENT ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION)Death Controversy / Greatest Abusites Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.