Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket (2095 Views)

American DV Lottery 2015 Result Out-nigeria & 18 Other Countries Not Eligible / I Won The American DV Lottery / Do Winners Of American Dv Lottery Receive Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by realdosh: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
hello my people,

Theres a new american dv lottery now that comes with free ticket.

That is, when you win it you also win air ticket along with it.

Is that not good.

But to apply its only online now and you apply for $47 with your name on the credit card.

So you cant apply with any cc.

Only yours.

I will tell you guys how to get a credit card that has your name on it. later on.
Re: American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by ow11(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
Na wa for una. I thot Dv lottery was free and organised by the US govt.
why won't u guys rest with all these extras. besides winning the lotto doesnt mean a visa will be granted any way
Re: American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by uspry1(f): 1:32am On Sep 16, 2007
This is a repeated thread originally by the same poster (realdosh) at below link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-77293.0.html
Re: American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by PawPaw3(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2007
He is a 419 loser
Re: American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by realdosh: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2007
Paw-Paw:

He is a 419 loser
ow11:

Na wa for una. I thot Dv lottery was free and organised by the US govt.
why won't u guys rest with all these extras. besides winning the lotto doesnt mean a visa will be granted any way

do u think i am asking for ur money or i am a scam, visit the website and see for urself you are not paying to me in anyway.

usafis.org
Re: American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by uspry1(f): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
@realdosh

I checked the website you provided us: www.usafis.org, unfortunately I THANKED TO MY SOFTWARE INSTALLATION: McAfee Security Protection - SiteAdvisor quickly prompted me A WARNING RED ALERT DIALOG , site suspicious as typical phising site. Avoid it.

According to my SiteAdvisor report investigated that usafis.org is located in Israel and very popular on phising email bulk for both USA and London since January 2007! It has 7 different affiliated links for usafis.org.

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by corvell: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2022
The fact that this particular lottery comes free is such a great thing to know about. On a website I was reading up on 4dnumber.net, I was referred to the fact that it is free. I can't believe my luck that I have found something like this.

(1) (Reply)

Safe Hotels To Stay In Kaduna? / The Reality Of Returning Home- As As How? / Suggestions For A 500k Vacation In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.