Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor (39496 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Beverlyjean(f): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
bitbillionaire:

No. You are wrong. Na you no understand why the guy said what he said.

It's not just about the Guiness book of records. You need to understand that the very day Guiness World Record certified Hilda Baci's cooking record, that was the same day Senator Akpabio, another Akwa Ibomite was elected as Senate President - the highest political office ever held by an Akwa Ibom man. So, it was kind of double celebration for Akwa Ibom people.

Always try and understand somebody's point before you hurl insult.

The person said akwa ibom to the world...and ints insane to reason that... b4 she broke the record who knew who had the record ?? Did u know ?? Did u even care to know ?? If u don't know ...multiple Guiness Records are broken daily ... I'm sure u don't even know that Rihanna has multiple records as well with Guiness....
And it's unfortunate that akwa ibom people are celebrating a seasoned criminal as senate president.... not like they will benefit anything from him... a president criminal working hand in hand with a senate president criminal to make the rich richer and the poor poorer
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by NeshietUkochio(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
pman096:
A good week to be an Akwa Ibomite..Naija to the world!!!
Am a proud Ibeno man. Proudly Akwa Ibomite
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by mummymum: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations my sister we are proud of you.
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
the same Chicago drug lord made USA sent delegates for his inauguration while your useless father is busy sleeping around with under age children.

I see that is what your armed Robber and ashwao mother taught you, you a good for nothing local armed Robber with a criminal god father is now puffing up your dry mosquito chest
Thunder fire you wherever you de
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
the girl’s USA trip is giving you sleepless nights, you never see anything til when her pics will kee you .

Mbge-eke na mbge-eke anytime anyday, just imagine Agberos+ Mbge-eke wan go Amelica

Amadioha fire 🔥 you
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by alobright17(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

Mbge-eke na mbge-eke anytime anyday, just imagine Agberos+ Mbge-eke wan go Amelica

Amadioha fire 🔥 you
correct the mgbeke , now add drugs in Igbo
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by simfrost90210: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin grin
.., when we naija people remember you, good or bad, either ways, you go feel am worldwide
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2023
alobright17:
correct the mgbeke , now add drugs in Igbo

You be confirmed Mgbeke to d core be that see as you de spell am like true professor
However the Mgbeke girl she wan go to school
https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1669392272742285330?s=20

But 419man like u wey arrange with your Chicago based Agberos wan deceive her to Amelica, we de here de watch you good for nothing miscreants
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by fabolouz1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
That's another record.
She should be given the certificate ,it's a no brainier!
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by mediclife1987(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by pman096(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Curtisaxel10:

Lol. If Akwa Ibomites were left to support her alone, would this be possible?

Definitely not, I doubt you understood what I meant, before you start thinking what I don't know..I meant that it was a good exposure for Akwa Ibom what Hilda Baci did and also the same week the Senate President was announced and he's an Akwa Ibomite.
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by pman096(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

On top Guiness book of records ..... being unexposed and being an illiterate isn't different

No too carry am for head..Ok
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by alobright17(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Amadioha fire 🔥 you
Mugu come out once again let’s do this .

Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2023
alobright17:
Mugu come out once again let’s do this .

Chairman and chairlady village people Association of Africa
All of una go die by fire
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by alobright17(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Chairman and chairlady village people Association of Africa
All of una go die by fire
Zombie everyone is going to die one day . Welcome back here

Now let’s continue on the attached don’t lose focus

Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2023
alobright17:
Zombie everyone is going to die one day . Welcome back here

Now let’s continue on the attached don’t lose focus

Dying one day is different from any how dying, yours is chicken 🍗 style dying

The foolish girl need proper education so that she won't be doing things like those girls hawking agege bread

I won't blame her entirely becos dumb 4ks like you can't comprehend anything but una wan de pose as mentor yet your brain cells are so dead
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by alobright17(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Dying one day is different from any how dying, yours is chicken 🍗 style dying

The foolish girl need proper education so that she won't be doing things like those girls hawking agege bread

I won't blame her entirely becos dumb 4ks like you can't comprehend anything but una wan de pose as mentor yet your brain cells are so dead

Don’t use death to cover this because even bible said there’s no type of death we won’t face .

So leave death and talk about this

Zombie talk about this

Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
alobright17:

Don’t use death to cover this because even bible said there’s no type of death we won’t face .

So leave death and talk about this

Zombie talk about this

Village people na village people,
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by alobright17(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Village people na village people,

Say something about the girl it's failures like you that blames everything on government and village people.

Talk about the girl only mumu
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
alobright17:

Say something about the girl it's failures like you that blames everything on government and village people.

Talk about the girl only mumu

Idoit, I am talking about all of you fish brain
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by alobright17(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Idoit, I am talking about all of you fish brain
My Zombie listen on your next response specifically mention that chef which GWR was talking about before thunder go kee you.
Re: Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor by Hotice085: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2023
alobright17:

My Zombie listen on your next response specifically mention that chef which GWR was talking about before thunder go kee you.

He goat, shebi na you and that pastor go force the village to cook abi?
Girl wey no plan to cook but criminal Agbero like you and the pastor go force her cook make I see how she go make 100hrs with GWR standard not to talk of the Amelica
Amadioha kee you dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / PHOTOS: This Is What School Food Looks Like Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.