Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv (2722 Views)

An SUV Rammed Into Ditch In Awolowo Road (pictures) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / The Most Durable And Reliable Family Car To Buy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by nwachukwu7(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
Good day all. I want to buy a good durable SUV for my wife. I want something that she can feel safe in esp when you consider our bad roads in the South east and South south. I want something that is ok for a lady too.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by sultaan(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2011
Toyota RAV, Mitsubishi Outlander
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by jaxxy(m): 3:13am On Oct 02, 2011
there are a numba of suv suitable 4 women a common few are the honda crv, pilot, nissan xterra, murano, rangesports, highlander, ix35 etc, there are still a few others also which ive got depending on ur budget. give me a call i think i have smtn ur wife will find suitable in terms of safety, comfort and reliability. 08028115668. cheers. thx
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by cretin: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2011
2001 to 2005 rav 4 is the ladies favourite, btw 1.7m to 2.6m for fresh toks, or if ur budget is big, go for the 2006 to 2011 rav 4, its strong reliable and fuel efficient, and its a TOYOTA!!,
if u wan brand new the new hyundai suvs are cool too, no wahala since they r brand new, like hyundai ix35,kia sportage n sorento, the 2011 models are out of this world.

why dont u ask her to tell u the one she wants, that always works better
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by christinie(f): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Toyota RAV 4 2015 model for that special lady.
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by VeeBabs(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
christinie:

Haha... just say that's your personal desire. Admit it. Be like say you don dey eye the ride. 2015 model for that matter!

Anyway, my partner says she specifically dislikes RAV4 and the latest Honda CR-V (says it looks like a hearse grin
christinie:

Haha... just say that's your personal desire. Admit it. Be like say you don dey eye the ride. 2015 model for that matter!

Anyway, my partner says she specifically dislikes RAV4 and the latest Honda CR-V (says it looks like a hearse :-D )
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by christinie(f): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
VeeBabs:

Anyway, my partner says she specifically dislikes RAV4 and the latest Honda CR-V (says it looks like a hearse grin

Anyway, my partner says she specifically dislikes RAV4 and the latest Honda CR-V (says it looks like a hearse :-D )
No dear, my dream car is Mercedes G-Wagon 2015 Model. I love G-wagon.
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by VeeBabs(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2015
christinie:
No dear, my dream car is Mercedes G-Wagon 2015 Model. I love G-wagon.

G-Wagon? That noisy uncomfortable box wey be like tin can? I cannot recount how many times I've hurt my knee in that box! undecided Accelerates powerfully though. That's like the most masculine of masculine rides. Strange that a lady would be drawn to a beast like that.

Beauty and the Beast thingy, I guess? undecided
Re: Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv by christinie(f): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2015
VeeBabs:

G-Wagon? That noisy uncomfortable box wey be like tin can? I cannot recount how many times I've hurt my knee in that box! undecided Accelerates powerfully though. That's like the most masculine of masculine rides. Strange that a lady would be drawn to a beast like that.

Beauty and the Beast thingy, I guess? undecided
Am not sure we are talking about the same car. G-wagon is so smooth to ride, smoother than Lexus X570.

(1) (Reply)

My Oil Indicator Is On Constantly (golf IV 1.4) / Where To Get Honda DW-1 ATF / How Is This Car ACURA TL, Users Please Tell Me Your Own Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.