Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly (30310 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Dimaya: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2023
In a controversial discussion, a young lady named Bamisaye says after getting married to her boyfriend, she won't get pregnant until he earns above 200K.

How practical is this in Nigeria considering the fact that most people today earn less than 100K?

Please watch and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t66DkQl0j50

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Oloki: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2023
How much is she earning herself?

217 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Elmojiid(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2023
You have no reason to get married to him if he earn less than 200,000, you're liability to him already

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by mrblessed(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2023
How much is her father and entire family members earning?

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Tonytonex(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Just imagine.
What stops you from earning that same amount?

Girls, make una dey think mbok!
What if the man dies few months after earning that amount, will she abort the pregnancy? Useme mkpo!

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by eepeepook: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Lol. Cheap. Entry level is 250 - 400k monthly. The problem is, she isn't attractive enough to command such from a man.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by tralp: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2023
And when he earns 200k your body will have been too old to carry the pregnancy, then he'll start spending all his savings on looking for surrogate mother.

Ronu

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by JASONjnr(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Well.... She's right.

Girls with such mentality often drive men into working hard and dumping them.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Mrsoft3(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2023
By then he would have gotten someone else pregnant

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Ologundudu2020: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2023
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can’t marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Bahamas95(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2023
No need getting married to him in the first place. Girls like her are from poor homes whose families can barely feed but they come online to form porche.

That's to say she got married to him outta her selfish interest because women take marriage as top priority......A real niggga won't even bother himself, na to give one serious babe belle outside sure pass and leave aunty till menopause hit her.

Someone like me won't even tell her am earning 200k or more, we go dey play the game together.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies
If the minimum of 250k is what is needed to run a family and the guy is earning 150k then he's done his part. The lady should earn the remaining 100k

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Exmilitant(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2023
She is not all wrong. So many poor families everywhere. But if some niggars would hustle hard and keep this bitches at bay, we can get things aright.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Ologundudu2020: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
If the minimum of 250k is what is needed to run a family and the guy is earning 150k then he's done his part. The lady should earn the remaining 100k
Yes and if the lady can’t afford the other part. No marriage or no kid till they certain

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin With the kind of mentality, girls of today have,it takes only the Grace of God for a man to find a wife worthy woman for marriage.
Many of these stupid girls setting financial prerequisite for marriage, come from families that have wallowed in poverty so long,that they will do anything to get rich.
Their entitlement mentality is out of this world.

23 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2023
She's 💯 right, it's just common sense for a man to earn above 200k in this present Nigeria.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin With the kind of mentality, girls of today have,it takes only the Grace of God for a man to find a wife worthy woman for marriage.
Many of these stupid girls setting financial prerequisite for marriage, come from families that have wallowed in poverty so long,that they will do anything to get rich.
Their entitlement mentality is out of this world.

All these poverty mentality males sef

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by BATified2023: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, anyone trying to father a child with a salary of less than 250k monthly should be ready to be running all his life. Don’t talk down any lady giving description to her life on this. The things is I can’t marry anyone who will think it’s only me the husband to fetch all the needs for a baby we had together. Hence there is a need for one to think. There is more to life than making babies
so 250k can’t take care of a family?

Na so u go dey form online n many of u no even make 100k per month

17 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

So because they come from families of poverty, means they should keep wallowing in poverty, they should not set standards for themselves and whoever they want to marry abi? A worthy woman for marriage is the one that loves poverty right?

Is it not men that are doing yahoo, kidnapping, anything evil to get rich? Who do am pass una? But when it comes to women saying what they want all of you will start foaming in the mouth as if we beat you, see how all of you above came out with guns blazing on what doesnt affect you, she said her preference, tell your sisters and daughters to embrace poverty no one cares.

Worthy people sort out their salvation.

Your background should even be a motivation to become successful, work it out and stop hoping others would do it for you. Hope in itself isn't certainty.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Ologundudu2020: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
so 250k can’t take care of a family?

Na so u go dey form online n many of u no even make 100k per month
Bro Bleep am not in ur league. 250k can’t even feed my dogs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Worthy people sort out their salvation.

Your background should even be a motivation to become successful, work it out and stop hoping others would do it for you. Hope in itself isn't certainty.

Who said people shouldn't sort out their own salvation or aim to be successful?

For those wanting marriage, how exactly is it wrong for them to state out their preference in men or wanting successful men? How does wanting a successful husband equate to hoping others do it for them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by SHINJA: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

Everyone is rich in nairaland

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by BATified2023: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Ologundudu2020:

all these online dangote self

I won’t b surprised if u don’t have 30k in your account

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Sorrynovex: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
all these online dangote self

I won’t b surprised if u don’t have 30k in your account

Shatap and look for a job

#sorrynovex
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by SHINJA: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Offpoint sad

6 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by BATified2023: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2023
SHINJA:

Everyone is rich in nairaland
no mind d mugu

Online everyone is a billionaire including a nairalander here who promised to give person 1 million only for people to burst him on the thread he created few days before that time saying he ate his beans with cockroaches inside

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Sorrynovex: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
no mind d mugu

Online everyone is a billionaire including a nairalander here who promised to give person 1 million only for people to burst him on the thread he created few days before that time saying he ate his beans with cockroaches inside

Shatap
Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2023
SHINJA:

Offpoint sad

Comprehension failed you.

4 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by SHINJA: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Comprehension failed you.

Okay keep crying shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by SHINJA: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
no mind d mugu

Lols

2 Likes

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2023
SHINJA:

Okay keep crying shocked

Daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly by purples25(f): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2023
150k can disappear over house rent alone, and that's for a small house in a remote area.

She made the right choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.