Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] (76930 Views)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ogbiwa: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2023
NO...

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ogbiwa: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2023
...WORRIES...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Righteousness2(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ogbiwa: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2023
... WHATSOEVER angry grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ArchiLimited: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
As a parent this is so funny to me, but I can't relate, because it takes a special contortionist grace to perform these, and thankfully my daughter has not contacted that grace yet grin

Contact us if you're planning an upcoming building project and need standard modern designs or you want to modernize an existing design, as well as new building construction or remodeling an old building. If you need any of these services we can talk

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Oloki: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Abi o! No worry in the world grin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by thesicilian: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Children are a wonderful set of people. Just one smile from them can make you forget all your worries for the moment

438 Likes 44 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Westerhoffe(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2023
cheesy
The last pic got me…
Be like toy car accident.

289 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by insidelife22(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Okay.

Wait till they found Bola is their president.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ogbiwa: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
The fair boy with red top is sleeping in a frighteningly foetal position, like he still remembers his sleeping position in the womb shocked

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by internationalman(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Children have no worries at, they forgive almost immediately and they don't keep grudges. That's why they spend half of their days sleeping...

Very lovely little beings...

If you want a beautiful children if you yourself are ugly, just marry a white woman even if she's ugly too. Y'all would almost always birth beautiful children.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by internationalman(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2023
ogbiwa:

I understand your freedom of speech, but this is just a kid friendly thread. Could you atleast spare some innocent kids your political affiliation? Show some class, man, atleast for the kids.

Are kids the ones viewing and commenting on the thread?..

I don't support that guy's comment though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by insidelife22(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2023
ogbiwa:

I understand your freedom of speech, but this is just a kid friendly thread. Could you atleast spare some innocent kids your political affiliation? Show some class, man, atleast for the kids.
Okay boss but am just trying to catch cruise.
Besides Tinubu is doing well.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ArchiLimited: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ogbiwa: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2023
insidelife22:

Okay boss but am just trying to catch cruise.
Besides Tinubu is doing well.

Noted. I'll retract my comment

8 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ahnie: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2023
Lolx I envy them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My kids shares the 2nd pics

Zero worries angels.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Solidkay(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2023
No worries,
No hate,
No malice,
No grudges,
No bitterness,
No fears,
Just pure angelic nature.

Growing up is the biggest scam...

80 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Little humans

I call them, just two is enough for me

6 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by samwash(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Amazing how infant can take any position to sleep comfortably unlike we elders.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Michelle55: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2023
Awwn, so cute and zero worries written all over the pictures.🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2023
grin best thread ever

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by talented321: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Sleep one funny thing, be like ogogoro if you no get self control

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Aladdin1(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2023
See as the guy for the 2nd photo sleep spread like aeroplane

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Brainmytool: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2023
In Africa children dont sleep like dat, they go to farm, fetch water, sweep and wash plates after which they rush to playground. Na oyinbo children dey sleep like dat.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by spencekat(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Kids dey try o.See sleeping postures.Well,they never sabi life struggles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by spencekat(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:
In Africa children dont sleep like dat, they go to farm, fetch water, sweep and wash plates after which they rush to playground. Na oyinbo children dey sleep like dat.
No be all African children dey go farm,fetch water and likes.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by NaijaCover(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2023
Is Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by slawomir: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Adult hood na rubbish

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by MisterBanny(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2023
I dey tell you. It means nobody is ever going to sleep this way cos we all gat responsibilities and Bills all the time. Only new born babies can sleep dis way . Do u know that even when u have huge sums of money that u never expected, u become restless and unable to sleep?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by AhmedGhost(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2023
Damn Niggar
This is cool and real live bigger boys
Boy wizkid,davido,seyi and all those noise makersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.