Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 (4126 Views)

Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Loan Me 300,000naira. I'll Pay Back 400,000 Naira / This Thing Alone Will Make You Atleast #250,000 If You Are A Dummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by alterego17: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Trendvibez:
I will teach you CPA Affiliate Marketing (Strictly partnering With Foreign FX brokers).

I will recommend 3 brokers to work with and you make consistent $300 monthly.

Broker A pays at least $30 for every valid and qualified client.,..just 10 of this in a month fetch you your $10/day.

Broker B pays you $150 for every valid and qualified client...just 2 of this in a month fetches you your $10 /day!

Broker C pays you $100 for every valid and qualified client...just 3 of this in a month fetches you your $10 /day!

You will harness the potential of social media to achieve this. You are not limited to promote FX brokers to only Nigerians.

It's an unsaturated Affiliate Marketing model. You will love to do this once you get the needed Training to succeed.

Plz bro drop ur contact so we can talk about this
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Isabel2013: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why can't you keep the 100k inside piggyvest... I'll recommend mining ice network and claiming openex Airdrop , they're both launching next year...You don't need to invest any capital, nor too much data ....Then when it launches you use the money you got from it and add it to the 100k to invest in a better business...If you're interested, send me an email .
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Osikpa: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Whatsapp me via 09041645570
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by TreasureHunter(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Osikpa:
Whatsapp me via 09041645570

Make you talk am here!
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by TreasureHunter(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Yaltz:

I want to learn forex trading how do I get started Does anyone offer training? Here is my whatsapp ,,0…9,,0…6..0..5–4.4-3.9.4

Did you eventually start your forex trading journey?
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by TreasureHunter(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Geovanni412:

Would you be interested in learning forex trading instead of crypto?

The principles are the same. If you are, reply to this message by joining this WhatsApp group...https:///HaS3L6CACxcAXU9pF6yQ1Y

Here's what I will teach you...
- How to make long term trades in fx market that can last for months
- How to take daily fx trades
- Why you only need to trade one market and one chart to make money as a day trader.
- Trade analysis on daily and weekly charts
- How to read and invest in Nigerian stocks via technical and fundamental analysis

To be honest, you can't learn short term trading in 3-6 months, it takes at least 2 years for the bad habits to go away.

What you can learn in 3-6 months or less, if you are a quick learner, that can pay you 10 dollars is long term investing in Nigerian stock market or long term trading in fx, taking trades that run for months..

The 10 dollars will certainly come from dividends. Most dividend stocks pay between 5-6 percent per share as dividend.

The 10 dollars could also come from price increase but it is difficult to pinpoint when a stock will rise unless one is privy to insider information.

Are you based in Lagos?
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by csckid(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
nice thread..I see we all want to be profitable online..lemme contribute my own quota for those who might be interested in my skills...I trade forex with my economics knowledge..am a Graduate of Uniben( Bsc)...Forex comprises technical analysis (studying of the charts) and fundamental analysis (monitoring news events around the world and utilizing it to your advantage) now the 2nd part is the Koko...I monitor economic news events like employment report..., inflation, housing reports, Gross domestic product( GDP), consumer sentiments, international trade , industrial and manufacturing productions, PMI reports etc...what I look out for is if any of these reports will be good or bad...if it's good..that means the country's currency we are looking eg Japanese yen or Canadian dollar will be good(will appreciate)....so I will then open my chart and open a buy position with my technical knowledge..there is what is called " support "...this is where you place your buy trade...and boom..allow the market do the rest... cool

with this you don't have to be looking for work upandown or be under one commanding boss..my WhatsApp is Below if you are interested in my skills
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by ratracerebel(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Cars are good, buying stock or bond is cool for some dividends, to build a house is an investment that can assure you of passive income😀

But, bro, since the above vehicles of investment benefits are irregular and inconsistent... sometimes even... inadequate.

In essence, can the above investment vehicles compare to an inevitable element in life...and particularly... business? How do you want to excel in your business without marketing plan and strategies? What is business without customers... without leads... without sales... without... positive notion of people or the market?

Marketing is key. Marketing is relevance. Marketing is sustenance.

Imagine where Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, eBay, McDonald's and the likes would be without marketing.

Investment in an evergreen skill is an advice.

Investment in marketing AI is a financial advice.

Investing in Marketing Block's marketing AI is that ASSET you need in this new world order.

More than 50 thousand people from different backgrounds CAN'T just be faking this reality...

You can hit my SIGNATURE if you care.
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by millionboi2: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
jackmrandy:

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN EXPECTING MANY RESPONSE AND MANY PEOPLE TO COME UP AND SAY THEY WILL. HOPE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE RESPOONSE YOU WANT THOU. DROP YOUR EMAIL I HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU. SINCE YOU ARE A NEW CORPPER THAT JUST COMPLETED HIS SERVICE. I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU. BUT THANK GOD WHERE I AM TODAY. YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ME, BECAUSE I AM AMONG THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE SHOW OFF. BUT I AM WILLING TO HELP. DROP YOUR MAIL.
I'm interested this my mail bonu080@gmail.com
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by millionboi2: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bennypips:
I will hold you by the hand and teach you how to make 50k to 100k in profit per day by doing arbitrage, where you buy dollar at the rate of N470 or N500 per dollar and sell at black market rate of N740. With the capital you said you have l can guarantee that you will make nothing less than 50k in profit in less than 24hrs and the best part is, you will be the one generating this profit yourself after I put you through.
can you put me through
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by jackmrandy: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
millionboi2:
I'm interested this my mail bonu080@gmail.com

Completed those who showed interest already. Willl drop a mail thou
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by millionboi2: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
NasMaleeq:

If you have up to $500-$1000 as capital I can teach you crypto arbitrage and its almost 0% risk if you get it well and if you face it squarely you are the one that will be deciding how much you wish to earn daily
I'm interested
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Heavysun: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Paystack:
I'll pay you N100,000 if you can show me how to earn at least $10 online from what you do

I'm willing to invest the next 3-6 months to learn this.

I'm interested in either Foreign affiliate marketing, Crypto Or Amazon KDP

PLEASE I'll love it to be what you do

The N100,000 is all the money I saved from NYSC

I want to risk it and learn something I can scale

If you can teach me please quote me and I'll send you my contact.

I'm not buying any course or paying for you to point me somewhere and leave me.

Our deal is that you teach me how to earn at least $10

I'll use my own knowledge after you teach me to scale

I don't mean to sound rude or anything.

I truly need this.

Bro come and join abr trading online exchanged
It's legit
Fully registered with CAC
With 200k in your wallet
U are sure of getting 10k plus daily
The system trade with 10% of your balance in your wallet and u gain 5% daily.
@080@34595985@
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Paystack: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Heavysun:

Bro come and join abr trading online exchanged
It's legit
Fully registered with CAC
With 200k in your wallet
U are sure of getting 10k plus daily
The system trade with 10% of your balance in your wallet and u gain 5% daily.
@080@34595985@

Even a toddler can register CAC

I need SEC cert
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Kiobet1: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Paystack:
I'll pay you N100,000 if you can show me how to earn at least $10 online from what you do

I'm willing to invest the next 3-6 months to learn this.

I'm interested in either Foreign affiliate marketing, Crypto Or Amazon KDP

PLEASE I'll love it to be what you do

The N100,000 is all the money I saved from NYSC

I want to risk it and learn something I can scale

If you can teach me please quote me and I'll send you my contact.

I'm not buying any course or paying for you to point me somewhere and leave me.

Our deal is that you teach me how to earn at least $10

I'll use my own knowledge after you teach me to scale

I don't mean to sound rude or anything.

I truly need this.
I will teach you how to trade on avaitor and you'll be making good money daily
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Heavysun: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Paystack:

Even a toddler can register CAC

I need SEC cert
I will be blocked if I post things here message me
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Paystack: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Heavysun:

I will be blocked if I post things here message me

Lol

See this one 😂
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by wittywriter: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
Paystack:

Lol

See this one 😂
OP Learn NFT trades using blockchain.
Surely you'll achieve your desired daily ROI with your said capital.

Wittyness .
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by MFGCooperative: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
---
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by HisSplendor: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
skywolf28:

---

Boss please teach me how to trade stocks. I'll be very grateful.

brunoschwartz20@gmail.com
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Heavysun: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Paystack:

Lol

See this one 😂
No issues
Do u no I have lost some of my other Nairaland I'd because of wat I sent u and I was blocked.
Bros no issues bye.
Don't want this to be blocked
Try others I don try
Bye
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by TreasureHunter(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
csckid:
nice thread..I see we all want to be profitable online..lemme contribute my own quota for those who might be interested in my skills...I trade forex with my economics knowledge..am a Graduate of Uniben( Bsc)...Forex comprises technical analysis (studying of the charts) and fundamental analysis (monitoring news events around the world and utilizing it to your advantage) now the 2nd part is the Koko...I monitor economic news events like employment report..., inflation, housing reports, Gross domestic product( GDP), consumer sentiments, international trade , industrial and manufacturing productions, PMI reports etc...what I look out for is if any of these reports will be good or bad...if it's good..that means the country's currency we are looking eg Japanese yen or Canadian dollar will be good(will appreciate)....so I will then open my chart and open a buy position with my technical knowledge..there is what is called " support "...this is where you place your buy trade...and boom..allow the market do the rest... cool

with this you don't have to be looking for work upandown or be under one commanding boss..my WhatsApp is Below if you are interested in my skills

Are you based in Lagos?
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by csckid(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
TreasureHunter:

Are you based in Lagos?

boss use contacts available...am on whatsapp
No to your answer
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by fyneboi79(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2023
Paystack:

Lol

See this one 😂
I will teach you how to earn on upwork, because I earn there. I can also teach you how to publish on amazonkdp because I am a publishing associate on amazonkdp and I publish my own books. Creating utility as a freelance writer is very profitable if you know the way. Royalty lasts for ever remember. Let me know your thoughts.
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Bigbangz(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Abeg Nasmaleeq,how we go talk
Paystack:

I'm interested
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Cocutza(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
fyneboi79:
I will teach you how to earn on upwork, because I earn there. I can also teach you how to publish on amazonkdp because I am a publishing associate on amazonkdp and I publish my own books. Creating utility as a freelance writer is very profitable if you know the way. Royalty lasts for ever remember. Let me know your thoughts.
Interesting

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Paystack: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
fyneboi79:

Ok interested in the Upwork route

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by fyneboi79(m): 4:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Paystack:

Ok interested in the Upwork route
So,how do we proceed? Kdp available too.
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Nedulewechi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
[uote author=Tomiwasamuel post=123846528]I am interested in this...

[/quote] am interested
Re: I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 by Iniobon(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2023
💥The best exchange platform for crypto with an interface similar to OKX exchange.

Download and mine their native token, AZC.

Referer code: iniobon

💥App download link👇
https://azcoiner.com/invite?user=iniobon

💥Enter Referral Code To Receive 4 AZC

👉Invitation code: iniobon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities / Please Is Pennywise Investment Legit? / Federal Civil Servant Under Ippis Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.