Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' (59360 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by dhetz: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
So what next after his arrest?
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by onuman: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
humilitypays:
When you see the people always typing hateful comments against Igbos in real life, you will clearly see six things in them:

Poverty
Hopelessness
Wickedness
Depression
Frustration
Religious extremism

Is the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly also affected by the above afflictions? No. Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is an impossible country, Nigeria has proved itself to be an impossible country. That's why you see a Yoruba man who has many houses in say, London or Chicago, but resents the Igbo man having houses in Lagos.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Emperormartin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
JDistribute:

Nations continue and survive due to laws and effective checking of violent rebels and anarchists. Generally all over, even in Europe, they are not united, but everyone falls in line, due to fear of going to prison or being eliminated when you either break the law, on incitement, leading violent protest or anarchy. It's the strength of of the institutions and state that deter criminals and anarchists, there is no unity as you think anywhere.
Did you say there's no unity anywhere

Lol... This is really laughable

You don't see racial slurs and prejudice in Norway, Sweden, dernmark, Switzerland even Burundi as we see it daily here in Nigeria.

You need to travel a bit bro and see it firsthand by yourself.

And secondly try find out why Yugoslavia Nation disintegrated
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by NeloNelo: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
onuman:

Is the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly also affected by the above afflictions? No. Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is an impossible country, Nigeria has proved itself to be an impossible country. That's why you see a Yoruba man who has many houses in say, London or Chicago, but resents the Igbo man having houses in Lagos.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Advised To Appoint Igbos Into Key Positions By Ohanaeze chieftain

https://thegisthouse.com/bola-ahmed-tinubu-advised-to-appoint-igbos-into-key-positions-by-ohanaeze-chieftain/
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by zinaunreal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
At the end of the day, you'll find out that they are nobody
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
onuman:

There are other mad people like this Kehinde in Yoruba land.
Proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the SE and SS have sustained Nigeria, paid for the tuition fees of these mad people in Yoruba land. Yet, as they see Lagos also developed with proceeds from crude oil and gas, they want Igbos out of Lagos. Ask them to declare Oduduwa Republic so that Igbos will leave for Biafra, these set of Yoruba will refuse. The midgets want to eat their cake and have it.
Lagos is bigger than Biafra
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Good for him.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by kelspinall(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
big empty brain
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emperormartin:

Did you say there's no unity anywhere

Lol... This is really laughable

You don't see racial slurs and prejudice in Norway, Sweden, dernmark, Switzerland even Burundi as we see it daily here in Nigeria.

You need to travel a bit bro and see it firsthand by yourself.

And secondly try find out why Yugoslavia Nation disintegrated
There are racists there, but these nations and their press are wise, they only showcase the beautiful things to the outside world. You mentioned just 4 or 5 nations where they are 'united', we have 195 countries in the world, this means am right, the world nations are not as united as you claim, strong laws, and weapons a d training of security agents keeps people in line. See the gun violence around the world, within nations.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Heffalump(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Millimann:
Poverty don finish this one.

See his footwear shocked shocked

And he's claiming that Igbos are responsible for his miserable life grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Tranquillity360: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
wrongman665:
is just a matter of time, one day Nigeria will unite.
It will never happen.

No need fooling yourself.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Delaw135: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
What is wrong with the Nigeria youth

If you see the violent insult I dey receive here just because am not a supporter of this administration

But one thing they are not aware is that ain't scared because am a real niggar and I will continue to criticise this administration

If not that this place is a faceless forum...the number of people way police for don arrest for too many because worse people are here on nairaland
U are among those pple that deserve to be arrested and throw the key away
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by sisisioge: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Good! I hope he serves a very very sizable jail term! Ediots been using social media like say it's truly anonymous! Make a good example of him biko! See his local clueless face!
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Greatlee54: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Oba of Lagos should be next. I'm from the south south, my wife from the south west, my business partners are Igbos, my girl friend is from Kaduna . I love my president the asiwaju of Nigeria, I love my VP Shettima. Nigeria is sweet as one and any enemy of our unity should be imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Greatlee54:
Oba of Lagos should be next. I'm from the south south, my wife from the south wast, my business partners are Igbos, my girl friend is from Kaduna . I love my president the asiwaju of Nigeria, I love my VP Shettima. Nigeria is sweet as one and any enemy of our unity should be imprisoned.
You want oba of Lagos arrested and call Nigeria one? You all won’t go arrest any emir they gonna war against you.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by vannessa7(f): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
ComeToJesus:

What about the other stark native known as Qudus? Please investigate and arrest him. He is a tribal warlord masquerading as an Asiwaju supporter on Twitter.

My special thanks goes to the Osun State Police Command for showing that it has zero tolerance for hate speech and genocidal threats. Keep up the good work. I am more than impressed because the Lagos Police Command turned a deaf ear when Oluomo did similar threats during the elections. He was not even invited for questioning and cautioning.

It seems they are two sets of laws. One for the nobodies and the other for the elites.

This smack smacks of double standard.

MC Oluomo recounted his words, he withdraw it and even made a video, do you think he was not contacted by security agents? He changed the narrative immediately
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by hardbody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Good one. I wholeheartedly support the swift action of the police on this, and i know for sure that most Yorubas if not all will support the police as well.

But mind you, if was the other way round you would see how all the ibos in the world and ohaneaze Ndigbo declare support for the person and accuse the the president of trying to persecute the ibos. This is the difference between the ibos and the others. After all, Kanu said worst than this and his boys have been killing innocent people across the SE, yet his people still backing him and calling for his release

By your write up you are not exactly different from the culprit, the subject matter of this post
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by ZikCute101: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
I can only imagine how dumb these people are? You want to kill all the Igbo’s? How can y’all oduduwas do that? The whole of Nigeria combined couldn’t do that during the war and you’re writing rubbish online. Mumu man, that place wey you dey now na your safe haven because I no see strength wey Yoruba get to use kill Igbo’s
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Ekrenji: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
onuman:

Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly is worse.
When are they arresting the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly?
What he threatened to do in the House is capable of causing death to millions of people.
He profited from crude oil and gas deposits in the east but threatened to carry out mayhem against non indigenes, mainly the Igbo, in Lagos.
What did he say?
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Otasikwe(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
samwillyco1:
Useless police, Arrest MC Olomo first before other thing.
you called police useless just because you hate Mc Oluomo this comment will one day fetch you out in a short distance time or sooner

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by onuman: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Lagos is bigger than Biafra

Any day Igbos do exodus from Lagos, you are going to beg the Igbos to return to Lagos. If not, why did your parents fight against Biafra?
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Goodcitizen99(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=123832167]Damnnn niggar
Nice one

If you see the violent insult I dey receive here just because am not a supporter of this administration

But one thing they are not aware is that ain't scared because am a real niggar and I will continue to criticise this administration

If not that this place is a faceless forum...the number of people way police for don arrest for too many because worse people are here on nairaland
[/quote do ur thing bro ur loved !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Royalty83(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one

Low budget internet thief

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by iammolise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
There are even many who think worse of ibos on nairaland than this low-life scap-goat here, its only that nairaland is not as exposed as tweeter and tribal comment penalty is swifter if they come out with their full chest.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Asswipemod: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one

Oga Damnnn niggar,πŸ˜† which violent insults? Shebi we are advising you to stop the 😫😫😩😩ing and look for another work since smuggling of petroleum products is no longer viable. Is that violence?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Creeper: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
onuman:

Any day Igbos do exodus from Lagos, you are going to beg the Igbos to return to Lagos. If not, why did your parents fight against Biafra?

Man, shut up. You and your ilk are the reason why this idiotic guy made the genocidal tweet. They need to start arresting illiterate chest-beating gorillas like you that love making inciteful statements. Most of you are dirty paupers but say the most stupid shyt.

You should be slapped for this idiotic post. FOH.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Creeper: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
He needs to be flogged for being stupid. A 28-yr old ought to be smarter.

But they can’t do anything to him since there was no intent.
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Asswipemod: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice one

You want to arrest us for advising you. 😝😝😝. If not that this forum is faceless, DSS should have picked you up for attacking the president of Nigeria and inciting violence against him and his well intended policies.

Silly, weed smoking, jegemu drinking, randy guy wey de form fearless. 😜😜😜

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by izubext007: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
you we see they will soon release him, telling us is a joke
Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
onuman:

Even in Biafra Igbos will still be the slaves

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Taigaban: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
All these Agberos foot soldiers are very hateful. They stay in the grassroots to hate on behalf of mainstream politicians at the national level. These politicians from all tribes who are in love with each other share many things together. Very stupid for any sane person to fight and hate on behalf of any politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.