Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) (5774 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUbb220h9M

Braamfontein is a safe suburb built around the second best university in Africa - WITS - and is a student town.

The University of the Witwatersrand is in Johannesburg, South Africa and is the 2nd best ranked university in Africa after UCT (University of Cape Town).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Braamfontein, the student town (video shots).

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Be wary of local touts. Watch your back always and be vigilant. If you must bang South Africa make sure you run test at most 6 months with her b4 dating. Why, to be sure she doesn't have a bf that have infected her. Also to be sure no one come threatening you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Braamfontein street shots

1 Like

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Joburg's student town

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Be wary of local touts. Watch your back always and be vigilant. If you must bang South Africa make sure you run test at most 6 months with her b4 dating. Why, to be sure she doesn't have a bf that have infected her. Also to be sure no one come threatening you.

She must also run a 6 month scam and drug dealing test on you🇳🇬

17 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by Ashez: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Okay
Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

She must also run a 6 month scam and drug dealing test on you🇳🇬
Kikiki, wen I flew rsa Air. The way this ilks insult 9ja I beliv dey were mtn engr team returning back to jborg. I landed at o.r tambo. I saw that criminal fraud pastors banner hanging all the airport entrance. You can imagine there country that was litigated by the whites. O help from Nigeria 🇳🇬 wouldn't have seen Mandela achieve his prison years fruitless. Cos real men come from West Africa. Kikiki

18 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Kikiki, wen I flew rsa Air. The way this ilks insult 9ja I beliv dey were mtn engr team returning back to jborg. I landed at o.r tambo. I saw that criminal fraud pastors banner hanging all the airport entrance. You can imagine there country that was litigated by the whites. O help from Nigeria 🇳🇬 wouldn't have seen Mandela achieve his prison years fruitless. Cos real men come from West Africa. Kikiki

Real man, you should have built toilets instead of "liberating SA". Today 150 million of you are pooping in public on the side of the road 🇳🇬💩

Were you deported for open defecation in SA which is highly frowned upon. ☹️☹️☹️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Real man, you should have built toilets instead of "liberating SA". Today 150 million of you are pooping in public on the side of the road 🇳🇬💩

Were you deported for open defecation in SA which is highly frowned upon. ☹️☹️☹️
No wonder your streets are full of crack heads. Besides we have emerge highest crudeoil producer's. Open defecation ur arse

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

No wonder your streets are full of crack heads. Besides we have emerge highest crudeoil producer's. Open defecation ur arse

Crude oil you haven't refined into petrol for the past 60 years of independence 😂

Crude oil pops out like grass out of soil - it's not manufactured.

What do you manufacture that you could sell to SOUTH AFRICA ☹️☹️☹️

12 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by thedataguy: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
If you need help with your research work or want to publish your project

(details in the banner below)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Crude oil you haven't refined into petrol for the past 60 years of independence 😂

Crude oil pops out like grass out of soil - it's not manufactured?

What do you manufacture that you could sell to SOUTH AFRICA ☹️☹️☹️
Nairaland where you pour your cry on

28 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Study in Johannesburg - offering world class student accommodation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Nairaland where you pour your cry on

While watching Africa Magic on my DSTV☹️ Are you using my MTN to troll me ☹️☹️☹️

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

While watching Africa Magic on my DSTV☹️ Are you using my MTN to troll me ☹️☹️☹️
Pls Glo out of our Nairaland before I send Amadioha from Africa Magic give you. Ozuoh.

11 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Pls Glo out of our Nairaland before I send Amadioha from Africa Magic give you. Ozuoh.

Everything I know nothing about. Tell them to audition again next year.

4 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Everything I know nothing about. Tell them to audition again next year.
Lame... keep pouring your cry. Many need psychiatric doc.

10 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Amadioha will apply for a tourist visa to Braam🇿🇦 and never return to Japageria🇳🇬

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by MatrixReloaded: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
If not whites in RSA that help to enslave this black rsa ilks won't achieve what Mandela fought for. 😤

8 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
If not whites in RSA that help to enslave this black rsa ilks won't achieve what Mandela fought for. 😤

Braamfontein has actually been transformed by a black government. It was not this beautiful before. Go Google dude and then come back. I'm always open for debate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by wiseone28: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thanks to the white for South Africa development..

Thanks to the blacks for crime and AIDS

8 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by wiseone28: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Braamfontein has actually been transformed by a black government. It was not this beautiful before. Go Google dude and then come back. I'm always open for debate.
Argue till December everyone knows that the reason for your development is because of the white..

It will take time for a 98% black country to get such development.

Why is Zimbabwe not as developed as South Africa..

Because their white population are very small compares to South Africa own.

You may be in power since 94 but the white still run your economy.

15 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by Balogunodua(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Let me not add to this vawulence grin

4 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by Benwallt(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
See textbook streets. Obasanjo and Jonathan destroyed our development

2 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by JagabanBorgu: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
South Africa has these kind of universities and we don't see them international competitions?
Whereas Nigèrian Universities keeping smashing the records from china to Europe when competition turns up.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by ajekpaks(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2023
amazing
Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2023
SA stop killing our people out of hate

If I get into power someday I'll avenge our kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by care4you: 3:04am On Jun 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Argue till December everyone knows that the reason for your development is because of the white..

It will take time for a 98% black country to get such development.

Why is Zimbabwe not as developed as South Africa..

Because their white population are very small compares to South Africa own.

You may be in power since 94 but the white still run your economy.

Fact!

4 Likes

Re: WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2023
If not because of the whites, that xenophobic country would have been the worst shithole in Africa, those lazy and crack heads black south Africans should give thanks to the whites.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Face Of Dr Sunkanmi Odubunmi,associate Professor In Lasu Caught In Sex Act / Beauty and Brain many of us played with this shape but don't know the name / Why 2go Messenger Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.