Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? (2273 Views)

What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! / 25% Of The Year Have Passed You. What Are You Doing To Level Up. / The Nigeria Money Market Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2023
It is not just about buying courses
Do you go through them?
Have you ever tried implementing them?
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Acube23: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2023
Your Whatsapp number, please!
07031510423 is mine
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
You eat daily

You wake up daily

You drink daily

But you have a smartphone, why don't you make money daily?

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
You spent up to 4-5years in school and now you are left with no job

But you have been asked to take a 4 hour course that can benefit you financially, you said it's too long

Continue 😏
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2023
*What Mohbad Wants You To Know*

My friend, in the last few days

you must have heard about the passing of the KPK star, Mohbad

Life is short and death can come for anyone

I don't want to make you sad with this letter

But there are some things Mohbad would have wanted you to know

Mohbad was like the average youth

He had a dream, he had a talent, he found it quite early

He grew up poor and didnt have a lot of support from home

So he looked for support outside

The first thing Mohbad wants you to know is

*Don't pick an evil mentor*

I'm pretty sure if he didnt join the Marlian Gang, maybe I wouldn't be writing this email today

Maybe he would have lived longer

If he was under the tutelage of someone who had his interest

But he didnt

Don't make the same mistake

The second thing Mohbad wants you to know is

*Treat people with Kindness*

Everyone today has only nice things to say about their encounter with him

He was a gentle and calm spirit

And people were drawn to him

And that's why today he's getting global support for justice

What's your favorite Mohbad song?

Mine is "Ask about me"

I'd love to hear from you.

Am Kemizie

The Girl That Wants You To Make It😊
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you decide to waste your time then time will end up wasting youπŸ“Œ

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Some people will still leave this year empty handed especially the "[b]This year is my year " [/b]gang

Zero skills
Zero mental improvement
Zero implementation
Nothing at all

It's a pity
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
My post from yesterday surprisingly went viral and triggered many people so I decided to share this for context.

I was in a taxi the other day and the driver was a Nigerian who has lived in Dubai for over 15 years.

During our conversation he told me he had been driving the taxi for about a decade.

Nothing wrong in driving a taxi...

But in a country full of opportunities like Dubai, how does someone stay on that path for over a decade?

I asked him why had not tried other things.

You won't believe what he said.

He says "If you don't sweat and the work is not hard, then the money is not clean."

And that anyone who is successful in Dubai is doing something shady.

Took him less than a minute to make it clear that he hates and criticizes successful people.

According to him, "They always have dirty secrets"

He asked me what I do for a living.

I told him I coach people on personal branding using social media.

Also told him how I've been working from home since 2019.

He was dismissive of whatever I had to say.

Saying "anyone doing anything online does not have clean hands."

Even after I showed him proof of what was possible for him online, he couldn't bring himself to believe that it was possible let alone possible for him.

Few things became clear during my conversation with him.

His income level has not changed in more than a decade and a half since he relocated for 3 main reasons:

➊ His beliefs about himself

βž‹ His beliefs about money and success

➌ His beliefs about business

I'll dig deeper into those 3 in my next post.

But here's my point in all this...

✍︎ Someone who is "mentally poor" will naturally fit into the same shoes in any country he goes.

"A humble background" is not a moral justification for living a life of struggle.

Doing things manually and repeatedly for long hours with intense effort is not a more NOBLE way of life.

So what if you have a TOUGH PAST?

Or a tough childhood

Or you lived from hand to mouth

Are you the first?

Why does that identity "BROKE" have to follow you everywhere like a stain?

Why have you created a BED out of your past negative experiences?

And you roll over on it all day long.

Throwing a PITY PARTY with every opportunity you get.

Always claiming the title undisputed victim of circumstance of the year.

There is no DIGNITY or NOBILITY in poverty.

Take this from an only son who has been broke to the extent of selling his precious belongings more times than he can count.

Don't allow your background or your past experiences condition you to PLAY SMALL.

Never allow it determine the size of your thoughts.

There is a very rich and successful version of you 10years from now.

He or she is counting on you to make the changes and create the opportunies you need level up beginning from today.

Don't disappoint him or her.

===========

Written by Kenny Nwokeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Become An Opay Agent. Edo State Only / / Simple 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.