Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. (1389 Views)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Extraction 2: Nollywood Bad Boy Bolanle Ninalowo In Netflix Action Thriller / EVICTION: Ninalowo Bolanle Booted Out Of Ccbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by nepapole(m): 2:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Hi guys.

I saw the extraction2 movie earlier today.

The news of Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo being featured in the movie had earlier in the week circulated social media platforms.

To my disappointment, Bolanle was nowhere to be found in the movie.

I just need to make sure I watched the right extraction.

If you have seen the movie and you saw Bolanle, please let us know.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by eepeepook: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Maybe he played a helmet-wearing extra.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by adebayo201: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2023
nepapole:
Hi guys.

I saw the extraction2 movie earlier today.

The news of Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo being featured in the movie had earlier in the week circulated social media platforms.

To my disappointment, Bolanle was nowhere to be found in the movie.

I just need to make sure I watched the right extraction.

If you have seen the movie and you saw Bolanle, please let us know.

You wey dey sleep when seeing a movie. 😴😁😁😁
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by emmy512: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2023
He was there.

When those nagasa guys got to Austria Vienna,
Only one of them work a balaclava and googles covering his entire face.

I could see his weird upper body through what he wore.

He was one of the two on the roof.
Infact he was the one that shot the first rpg at the incoming police vehicle.

Unfortunately Chris shot him, he didn't really die, just fell down and was there untill the other lady shut him during the last part
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2023
emmy512:
He was there.

Unfortunately Chris shot him, he didn't really die, just fell down and was there untill the other lady shut him during the last part

He wasn't in the movie. He was just used in a promo video for fans

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by emmy512: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2023
Nbote:

Well I took know he wasn't in the movie as I didn't see him.

But certain I saw his body figure in the movie for few seconds
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by nepapole(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
emmy512:
He was there.

Ohh really!

I would watch again.

Bolanle must be seen. grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by nepapole(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2023
Nbote:

Hmmm
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by nepapole(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2023
emmy512:

Well I took know he wasn't in the movie as I didn't see him.

But certain I saw his body figure in the movie for few seconds

I would watch again
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Missing In Extraction2 Movie. by taiwiki(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
He's in Extraction expired parody and not the one you watched.

https://www.facebook.com/netflixnaija/videos/668888605073249/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Nigerian Gospel Videos / Which One Do You Know;"yemi My Lover"or "Igi Aruwe"? / Your Favorite Movie Of 2015 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.