Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko (910 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by chetachukwu123: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Nollywood actress Ruby Ojiakor has taken to her social media page to respond to the allegations levelled against her by Destiny Etiko.
DAILY POST reported that Destiny Etiko had, in a video posted on her Facebook page, called out Ruby Orjiakor over an alleged unpaid debt.

Destiny accused Ruby of refusing to refund the sum of N700,000 she paid her to star in her movie after the actress failed to show up.
Reacting to the allegation in a video shared on social media, Ruby called Destiny Etiko a liar as she shared her own side of the story.

In the video, she said: “Destiny Etiko, I saw a video you just did. You know me very well that I’m not scared of anyone.

“You called me for a job, and I told you that I’m very busy; I have so many jobs at hand, and you begged me to see how I can squeeze myself to do the job that I’m the only one that can interpret that character perfectly well for you.

"And I said, babe, I’m not assuring you, but if you think you can cope, let’s see how it goes. I told you before you paid in. So stop lying.

“You see that money; I will not refund it. Call Emeka Rollas. I will not pay. Do your worst. I have spent the money, and I can only make up for it by starring in your subsequent movie.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/16/i-wont-refund-your-money-actress-ruby-ojiakor-replies-destiny-etiko/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCGTcGKegI

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by princeade86(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Good. I like her boldness and the fact that she don't lie.

So 3 days to the selection he just dey tell all stake holders that he will not transmit the election when everyone already knew that election will be transmission online. He dey give news up and down, assuring Nigerians that he will transmit the election. Tinubu must suspend inec chairman also and DSS with efcc must invite him

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2023
Don't take them serious..they just want to trend

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Acekidc4(m): 6:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Thief Why you no go Refund her Money
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Karlman: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2023
A fair deal.
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Aboks(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Una dey share sugar daddy ne
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by princeade86(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
Thief Why you no go Refund her Money
Read well and comprehend before u comment
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by techmo(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Breach of contract

Dem no dey sign contract
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2023
2 Nollywood Mgbeke
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by saintjimos(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2023
It's her boldness for me
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Acekidc4(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
Read well and comprehend before u comment

I have read and Comprehend and she is still a Thief. Why will you collect money for something you won't show up for That's Fraud!!
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by princeade86(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Acekidc4:

I have read and Comprehend and she is still a Thief. Why will you collect money for something you won't show up for That's Fraud!!
She stated it clearly that she won't have time, and she did not ask for money before she sent her d money.
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Acekidc4(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2023
princeade86:
She stated it clearly that she won't have time, and she did not ask for money before she sent her d money.

Then she should have send it back immediately without delay!!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Omihanifa: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Another yul and judy austin scripted shit
Re: I Won’t Refund Your Money – Actress Ruby Ojiakor Replies Destiny Etiko by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2023
chetachukwu123:
Nollywood actress Ruby Ojiakor has taken to her social media page to respond to the allegations levelled against her by Destiny Etiko.
DAILY POST reported that Destiny Etiko had, in a video posted on her Facebook page, called out Ruby Orjiakor over an alleged unpaid debt.

Destiny accused Ruby of refusing to refund the sum of N700,000 she paid her to star in her movie after the actress failed to show up.
Reacting to the allegation in a video shared on social media, Ruby called Destiny Etiko a liar as she shared her own side of the story.

In the video, she said: “Destiny Etiko, I saw a video you just did. You know me very well that I’m not scared of anyone.

“You called me for a job, and I told you that I’m very busy; I have so many jobs at hand, and you begged me to see how I can squeeze myself to do the job that I’m the only one that can interpret that character perfectly well for you.

"And I said, babe, I’m not assuring you, but if you think you can cope, let’s see how it goes. I told you before you paid in. So stop lying.

“You see that money; I will not refund it. Call Emeka Rollas. I will not pay. Do your worst. I have spent the money, and I can only make up for it by starring in your subsequent movie.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/16/i-wont-refund-your-money-actress-ruby-ojiakor-replies-destiny-etiko/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCGTcGKegI

Cc: Lalasticlala
🗣So pe o ti lo👣

(1) (Reply)

Ifunanya Baddest Lawyer / See Fans Reactions After Tiwa Savage Was Spotted With Wizkid On A Dinner / American Hawks Gala In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.