Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Was Marriage Worth It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was Marriage Worth It? (571 Views)

Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise. / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Was Marriage Created For Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Marriage Worth It? by zedegit: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Some people marry with the hopes their wives will satisfy their sexual requirements.

Many are disappointed with madam complaining of tiredness and some even drawing timetable for sex. Once or twice weekly.

Was Marriage able to fulfill your sexual needs?
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by Zyxsc: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na mumu dey marry because of free sex.
In actual fact, the sex is not free. As an averagely handsome dude with a bit of confidence, you'd pay more for it when married than when single.

4 Likes

Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by Stevenbright(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
zedegit:
Some people marry with the hopes their wives will satisfy their sexual requirements.

Many are disappointed with madam complaining of tiredness and some even drawing timetable for sex. Once or twice weekly.

I just want to point out that intimacy can't be the only reason one can get fulfilment in marriage!

Ok, back to the point of your op. It makes no sense having a strict time table for intimacy in marriage but it is also not productive when it is done every other day. So, it is enjoyable and help revitalize the bond between the couple if the need for it is some how allowed to flow nationally.

In so doing, it is the party that feels it first that calls for it and hence eliminating the situation whereby only one of the party always asking for it.
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by Nazgul: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
zedegit:

If you have a high sexual drive, marry a woman who's sexual urges would match yours. It's that simple, so that you won't spend every night begging for sex like s hungry orphan.
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by Tayorshd87: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Infact marriage is overrated because expectations are not really meant like
Thinking is having sex daily ❌
Bills will come in and u will look overwhelmed ✖️
Your spouse might change too with aggressive behavior all because u don't have cash sometimes ❌
Even if you marry a nagging one get ready to divorce soon ❌
I think it's all about bill bill and bills and in return ur sexual desire will be reduced due to d sorting of bills

Women are the most beneficiary of the thing called MARRIAGE ..
.if i have knew all this i shouldn't have married in the first place ☹️🙁
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by Love800(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
For the kids
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by akaahs(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2023
If u duel in that sex of a thing in marriage, thats where problems ll crip in. Because i didn't marry only for sex that always make me to be patient knowing full im not being satisfied. I can understand the her work load in office.
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by zedegit: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2023
akaahs:
If u duel in that sex of a thing in marriage, thats where problems ll crip in. Because i didn't marry only for sex that always make me to be patient knowing full im not being satisfied. I can understand the her work load in office.

If she expects you not to cheat on her and loves you. Why does she make you beg or masturbate?

I think couples don't communicate well before marriage. Sex is primary. Any woman that is not willing to do it or does it only for child bearing shouldn't marry.
Re: Was Marriage Worth It? by Starz825(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nazgul:

If you have a high sexual drive, marry a woman who's sexual urges would match yours. It's that simple, so that you won't spend every night begging for sex like s hungry orphan.
exactly....its called sexual compatibility

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ami-code Is Started - Secure Your Position! / Shoking Divorce Letter / Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.