Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. (322 Views)

Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by LagBlogger(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hello fellow landlords.

I am here to learn a thing or two from you. I am about to kick out a nasty tenant through court eviction process.

I have some nasty ideas I will use on tenant before court evicts her. But in case she sees this post I want to keep them to myself.

Please guys how long does court process to evict a tenant last. I am hoping for 3 months max.

Is this realistic?
Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by Powerbando(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
LagBlogger:
Hello fellow landlords.

I am here to learn a thing or two from you. I am about to kick out a nasty tenant through court eviction process.

I have some nasty ideas I will use on tenant before court evicts her. But in case she sees this post I want to keep them to myself.

Please guys how long does court process to evict a tenant last. I am hoping for 3 months max.

Is this realistic?

after so much fight between us, and disgracing me in the presence of our neighbours, bringing it to social media is the next thing?
i tld you my condition yet u wont listen
i will see you tomorrow morning sir
But God will judge you , wicked man
Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
What qualifies her as a nasty tenant? For all we know you're the nasty landlord.

1 Like

Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by NobleSeed(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nasty tenant
she dey spread undies for Your frontage ni?
Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by Zonefree(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominique:
What qualifies her as a nasty tenant? For all we know you're the nasty landlord.
Cos the tenant is a "She", right?

1 Like

Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by LagBlogger(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Powerbando:

after so much fight between us, and disgracing me in the presence of our neighbours, bringing it to social media is the next thing?
i tld you my condition yet u wont listen
i will see you tomorrow morning sir
But God will judge you , wicked man

Hmm you're trying to be funny. I know it's not you but trust me, I am more wicked than this.

If you try nonsense with me, I will show you shege. No be mouth.

1 Like

Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by LagBlogger(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominique:

For all you know, so what do you know?

If you're asked to bet all you own in this life against what you think you know will you do it?

Tenant that wants to live rent free, violates tenancy agreement and conducts self without decorum must be a decent tenant. I guess you're both birds of the same feather.
Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by LagBlogger(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
NobleSeed:
Nasty tenant
she dey spread undies for Your frontage ni?

I just answered above.
Re: How To Evict A Nasty Tenant. by VeryWickedMan: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
dominique:

Dominique, I called you today, you didn't respond.

(1) (Reply)

40 Self Contained Apartments For Sale In Aba, N120m / Is This Land Genuine Or Fake(scam)? / Two Bedroom Flat And A Room & Parlor Self-contained On A Full Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.