Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Rising Soul Singer (ESE) Set To Release New Music Power of My Mind - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rising Soul Singer (ESE) Set To Release New Music Power of My Mind (146 Views)

Oni Duro Mi Ese O By Shola Allyson [download And Lyrics] / 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music / Fast Rising Soul Pop Nigerian Musician, Singer "OGOO" Is Set To Release New Sing (2) (3) (4)

Rising Soul Singer (ESE) Set To Release New Music Power of My Mind by juleedondiva(f): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
ESE is an upcoming Deltan - Anambran soul singer that debuted on the music scene in 2019 with her debut single So It Goes. Since then she has released more singles compiled to her INNER PEACE EP including tracks like All we need is Love, Baby Boy you know say, No Food & Dropout

In 2022, she dropped a re-written cover of Patoranking's I'm in Love titled This Love
Followed by a collaboration with an American Rapper ThatHooliganCasanova on her record Autumn Nights

She is set to release her latest single titled Power of my Mind a collaboration whose soundtrack was composed by an Italian Sound Composer Nywesh on the 30th of June 2023 her website https://nappyese.com/e-s-e and all DSPs.

ESE describes this record as a tale of her personal life experience and her journey as a young Nigerian woman manifesting travelling through the globe with the Power of her Mind.

PRE-ADD/SAVE Power of my Mind to your Library here https://share.amuse.io/RF8EbKnHZhi1

Live Oga Nnla FUJI Respect Sir Https://youtu.be/kcnfnw0iepy / MUSIC: Gentle Prince - This Journey / [music] HD Sounz – “idle Mind” Ft Lemontee & Bada

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7