Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) (1385 Views)

Nnpc Test Update / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 1:47am On Jun 18, 2023
I'm very angry right now 😔😔😔
I think Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test is just a formality and a way to bypass many applicants.

You gave a notice that the test will hold with 48 hours and yet the site isn't working.

This is 1:45am and yet the site is down.

This is terrible, even the few that took the test also complained of after answering one or two questions site goes down and then time up

Pls Mod help us get this to Front-page. We are calling on the Rivers State Civil Service extend the test exercise to enable us participate.
Mynd44

Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by RobbStark(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2023
My brother sorry.
Yesterday Saturday, I ma age to do for my bro, only 6 questions and the time ran out because the site keep reloading..
Last nite, I stayed awake all night to do another, I got the site maintenance notice on their page.

I believe this exercise is just a formality cos this is fraud
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2023
These people are not serious at all. This is morning hours yet the site is still down

Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Pls mynd44, seun help us pls this is urgent

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2023
At 8:00 AM the site is still down

All we are asking for is an extension

Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by CosmicJames(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2023
PussyKing:
These people are not serious at all. This is morning hours yet the site is still down

I think it's just for formality. I regret why I wasted my money and time applying for that job.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by arcnomec(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
I was able to login to start my test,viola,the network glitch surfaced and it hung,after several attempts to gain access proved abortives,i was able to login in again and what i saw shocked me "you have taken the test" ...

Whereas i didn't even saw a single question to attempt
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
The whole thing is a sham.
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by BrightAhiah(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wike wickedly claimed to have employed 10,000 Nigerians whereas he (Wike) ONLY settled his faithfuls (SA/PA, party executives, councilors, in-laws etc) in disguise of giving the public employment.

Former Governor Rotimi Amaechi during his time conducted a free, fair and transparent 13,000 recruitment exercise.

Finally, I totally regret for wasting my time and cash to have applied. The so-called recruitment is a SCAM
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by berepiki(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
I was able to log in...I answered 5 questions out of 10 ...try it now, the site has started opening
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by Clonus: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
I made several attempts to log in to no avail.
When it finally opened just on question 1 it logs saying the test has been taken. Should I try again?
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
berepiki:
I was able to log in...I answered 5 questions out of 10 ...try it now, the site has started opening

It's not working I have been trying since morning

They knew it's not working, we are urging them to extend the time frame
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
PussyKing:

It's not working I have been trying since morning

They knew it's not working, we are urging them to extend the time frame

Finished the 10th questions now

Only to click finish and boom site gave an error message

I just hope it has been recorded for me

It's crazy how this country can't get anything right all the time undecided
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by Blesstar(f): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you know you took the test yesterday and couldn't complete it due to network issues, go back and retake the test. The site is opening now.
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by TheShift2022(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2023
The Shift Project is a Non-governmental initiative that enables forward-thinking individuals become a better version of themselves through mentorship and training.
We are currently selecting few people for mentorship across Nigeria. If you are open to be trained and mentored, you can reach us through these numbers; Johnson 0803 877 8763, Mr Lawrence 0816 332 4791, Dr Abeng 0803 736 9682.
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by PussyKing(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Rivers State Civil Service Employment Test (UPDATE) by sageb: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
RobbStark:
My brother sorry.
Yesterday Saturday, I ma age to do for my bro, only 6 questions and the time ran out because the site keep reloading..
Last nite, I stayed awake all night to do another, I got the site maintenance notice on their page.

I believe this exercise is just a formality cos this is fraud

The site is bad
This Test is just formality
I believe they may have shared the slots to their cabals /party faithfuls.

(1) (Reply)

Any Job Opportunity Out There? / Job Vacancy / Abound Systems Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.