Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,259 members, 7,846,196 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos (32569 Views)

Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
seborrhic:
Assuming SR was even close to a properjournalistic news medium with an editor,this story after being read by the editor would have been thrown to the trash bin.
Just another evidence to prove what I have always said about SR,a beer parlour/shekpe joint sourcing blog.

If u wise, you would have known that, SR has made his own money on the post already, that, it's contacted to blackmail Bala
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by nnamdi640: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is a person that supposed to be fighting crime. Honestly, some people don't just have conscience, he destroyed his friendship and his personality on a joy that will last 30mins.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by MrAmbrose(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
WAHALA RAISED TO POWER 3.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you want true greatness, stay away from ladies even Church girls.

This is my comment.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Amah70:
Bala was in his room enjoying himself with his booze and cigarette.
The woman knocked on Bala's door and entered the room. Who witnessed Bala giving her alcohol or having sex with her? Nobody. She could be on blackmailing Bala over job and position rivalry with her fiancee, Peter.

What is really the difference between the devil and a woman self.

They always go after bringing down peace.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Mpanyi: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nonsense story
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Asswipemod: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
I perused through the article while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines but not without weed in my left hand

And i must say Bala don looseguard and betray he guy trust

I nor know why some guys nor dey fit control themselves when he comes to kpekus
Right from the beginning either we men die untop kpekus trying to bang harder or we go to prison because of kpekus..in this case now bala is going to prison

Finally, my friend, you have gotten over the subsidy removal and resumed your characteristic seriousness. Glad you have moved on to other jobs.😀
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Beverlyjean(f): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Imagine knowing that when u drive on top speed u will loose control and crash....then a friend of yours tells u to fire all cylinders and u end up crashing the car and u still wanna blame the friend ... the only rape that should be accepted is aggressive rape or rape with a deadly weapon... any other one should be discarded ...some women are now taking advantage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by isabi2lof: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some ladies have mind o , with all what's happening around us , you still have the mind to collect a drink from your guy's friend , with the condition you met him . undecided

Men betraying men.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by LastProphet: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mille:
Everything smells like a fiancee who was caught cheating and decided to say she was raped. That was how my then University babe who contracted Gonorrhea from a guy lied that he raped her. I "forgave" her, bleeped her well for the next three years and dumped her ass. Reconnected with her after she got married and gave birth, and still bleeped her multiple times including when she was pregnant with her second child.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I hope "Mr Peter" learns. If you like, forgive a cheater. Okafor's Law will always come into play.

✓ Entered a room to greet and decided to take alcohol that you claim dull your senses.
✓ Took alcohol with the agreement that a man will take you to your fiance's room to sleep. I thought she was about to leave. Now she is talking about sleeping over after taking the alcohol.
✓ A supposed fiancee started dancing with another man in a locked room.

You have also cheated on others but surprisingly you still feel you are a victim. classic black brain
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
What are these Abokiis doing in Lagos. Is there no drug problem in the north??
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
I'm only waiting to hear Umar Bala's side of the story.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
faithfull18:
SMH

Bala is the word we use for fvck in my university day. Any man bearing that name dey fvck well well.
I won't call this one rape because there is an adage that says what you cannot eat don't cut it with your teeth
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape like bread and ewa agoyin.

by Beverlyjean(f): 7:00pm
Imagine knowing that when u drive on top speed u will loose control and crash....then a friend of yours tells u to fire all cylinders and u end up crashing the car and u still wanna blame the friend ... the only rape that should be accepted is aggressive rape or rape with a deadly weapon... any other one should be discarded ...some women are now taking advantage
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by dapadawee: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
delishpot:
Nigerian men. Going about raping any female no matter her age and justifying it.

by Beverlyjean(f): 7:00pm
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by ultraviolet27(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
The Woman is not Serious!! Even If She didn't go behind to Clean it Will d Room have gotten Dilapidated Before He Came back??

Why not wait till ur Fiance is back Before Cleaning it What's the essence of a cleaning an apartment in ur Fiance's absence??She never mention wetin She dey go look for!!

And after even Cleaning His Room Why go to greet His Friend In His House?Shouldn't She have Just Left and even if She must Why not decline the Alcohol??When She knows Her Body Couldn't Carry it ??and after 1 Sip So She Couldn't Leave Stl wanted the Bala to take Him to Peters House to Sleep all this Middle Belt Olosho Women!

And which Kind Cleaning She go do till Night time??And Yet When She Felt tipsy She Couldnt go to Her House?? Their is no Rape Case anywhere!! Her Drink wasn't Spiked neither was She Coerced.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/18/assistant-superintendent-nigerias-narcotic-agency-ndlea-reportedly-rapes-colleagues
The issue now is that will the fiance be comfortable enough to marry her cos this might cause a strain on the relationship
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peter is lucky , Bala has helped him expose the white
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Anny4me: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
The girl knew what was coming. U don't go to a man's hux aside ur blood brother. Forget best of friend or whatever. She had never taken alcohol when her own boyfriend was around while do it when he traveled is she saying she trust Bala more than she trust Peter. She is not a baby what u don't eat u don't share with ur teeth. Later them go say na devil do am meanwhile she knew things like this will come up.
Never trust ur girlfriend or wife to any man whether small or big man. Things surely happen men. Now Bala have put a knife to the centre that held Peter and the girl together n the it can no longer hold. Happy breakup to them
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by blaskikv: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
The lack of self-control is the end of a man
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by purples25(f): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
I believe that the story might be true. These are traps young women often fall into...

Trap Number One: 'Get drunk and I will take care of you. Because I'm your decent friend who will not try to sleep with you. Don't you trust me?' lipsrsealed

Trap Number Two: Sudden very high increase in music volume. Once a girl hears that, it's either fight to survive the attack, or succumb. But as most young ladies are naive, they wouldn't notice this red flag early enough. That high volume means no one will hear you shout and come to your aid. cry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by TheMostComplex1: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mille:
Everything smells like a fiancee who was caught cheating and decided to say she was raped. That was how my then University babe who contracted Gonorrhea from a guy lied that he raped her. I "forgave" her, bleeped her well for the next three years and dumped her ass. Reconnected with her after she got married and gave birth, and still bleeped her multiple times including when she was pregnant with her second child.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I hope "Mr Peter" learns. If you like, forgive a cheater. Okafor's Law will always come into play.

✓ Entered a room to greet and decided to take alcohol that you claim dull your senses.
✓ Took alcohol with the agreement that a man will take you to your fiance's room to sleep. I thought she was about to leave. Now she is talking about sleeping over after taking the alcohol.

Interesting, you slept with a married woman as if that was not enough you also slept with her when she was pregnant with a baby for her husband and you are proud of it ? ooh I see that's the reason sometimes i don't blame married women who cheat on their husbands because it's karma that is at work
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by CoxxyBrown(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
What do you expect from someone who sieze hard drugs from others.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by purples25(f): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mille:

This is evidence that what I said of men is true. You let your ex come back. In her mind, she probably believed you loved her and believed her about the rape. With the same flawless acts of romance from you, she fell harder after marriage and cheated on her husband with you. In her mind, it was a deep passionate love story. She's probably still out there remembering you every time a sweet romance song plays.

But all the while you were a great pretender. You didn't believe her, rather behind all the romance, you were collecting evidence that this girl is truly a cheat. Behind the scenes, your true form was a police man with a judges wig. A lot of you pretend a lot, pretending to be okay with things, but so much you don't forgive. You observe and judge behind the scenes. Most of you guys are human calculators that don't have love inside you.

Women should match you to be emotionless and alert. And calculative. And paranoid, very very paranoid.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by TheMostComplex1: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
I will not entirely blame the girl because she may have been going to Bala house before the incident & she may also have been coming around to clean Petet's house while he's not around.

Judging by an incident that happened at Apapa police station where a friend spiked his friend's girlfriend's juice he gave her & raped her . The girl he raped was having issues with her boy friend & she came to plead with the boy friend of his friend to mediate & the boy offered her spiked juice & raped her & she reported the matter to the police & the parents of the boy were begging the police not to take the matter to court.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mille:

Actually both Bala and the lady arranged the meeting.

Your fiancee just got his leave, traveled to Abuja and you went to clean his room already? Nonsense. It takes weeks for a room to get dusty in this rainy season, plus you go to clean the room when your fiancee wants to return.

They were caught and the lady decided to change her story. Alternatively Bala decided to tell Peter that the girl is a harlot, so the girl decided to cry rape.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you know you can't stand alcohol, don't ever take it when you're not with a trusted person. Even the trusted person sef fit fall hand like this Bala person did.

Don't take alcohol. QED.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by koolaid87: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peter's head is very strong as he just, inadvertently, dodged a missile.
Re: NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos by KAHBOOM: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chase the olosho away joor

She caused everything.There are signs the useless friend saw as green light.
Agreeing to have a drink, Agreeing to dance,And saying she will sleep over.
A smart man will know she wanted what she got..Fucck the guy up and break up with her.
If gel wan knack u sumtime Dem go pretend say Dem drunk enter u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / 13-Year-Old Boy Hangs Himself In Lagos To Protest Mum’s Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.